The replacement Ozone Detector is the FD-90A-O3
- ⚛️ DETECT: A small and accurate OZONE (O3) gas meter, 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED with NIST traceability. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌷 ACCURATE: Accuracy ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Has flashlight capability. Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms. Alarms include digital time stamping and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof. Belt clip, charger, cable, and case included.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates with NIST traceability ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: This is our Ozone (O3) gas meter by FORENSICS 0-20ppm. This ozone meter has a wide range of functions with the highest quality electrochemical sensor. Ozone is a reactive gas and a well-documented air pollutant and irritant. The NIOSH recommended exposure limit for ozone is 0.1 ppm (0.2 mg/m3). The NIOSH immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH) ozone level is set to 5 ppm or higher. This is a great generic ozone meter for a variety of uses. Please note that ozone is unique gas and cannot be calibrated with a calibration gas bottle setup like most gases. Order your ozone calibration service which must be performed in our laboratory with special NIST calibrated equipment necessary to perform ozone gas detector calibration.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Ozone (O3) detection range: 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: -4F - 122F
Operating humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours usage
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: 4.2 oz