- ⚛️ DETECT: A small and accurate OZONE (O3) gas meter, 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED with NIST traceability. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌷 ACCURATE: Accuracy ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Has flashlight capability. Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms. Alarms include digital time stamping and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof. Belt clip, charger, cable, and case included.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates with NIST traceability ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: A smart mini OZONE (O3) gas meter by FORENSICS has advanced features, a wide range of functions, and the highest quality electrochemical sensor. Although ozone gas is used in many applications as a "sanitizing" agent, too much can be harmful. Ozone is a reactive gas and a well-documented air pollutant and irritant. The NIOSH recommended exposure limit for ozone is 0.1 ppm (0.2 mg/m3). The NIOSH immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH) ozone level is set to 5 ppm or higher.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Ozone (O3) detection range: 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: -4F - 122F
Operating humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours usage
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: 4.2 oz