- ⚛️ DETECT: A mini and accurate OZONE O3 gas meter, 0-20ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED with NIST traceability. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌷 ACCURATE: Accuracy ≤±5% F.S. and response time T<30s. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Has flashlight capability. Adjustable Audio, visual, and vibration alarms. Alarm digital time stamp and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof. Belt clip, charger, cable, and case included.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate with NIST traceability ** 100% product test and verification in the USA **
Details: A smart mini OZONE O3 gas meter by FORENSICS has all the advanced features and functions with the highest quality electrochemical sensor. Although ozone gas is used in many applications as a "sanitizing" agent, too much of it can be harmful as ozone is a reactive gas and a well-documented air pollutant and irritant. The NIOSH recommended exposure limit for ozone is 0.1 ppm (0.2 mg/m3). The NIOSH immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH) ozone level is set to 5 ppm or higher.
Included: Gas Detector, Belt Clip, English Manual, USB Charge Cable, Calibration Cover, and USA NIST Calibration Certificate.
Specifications: O3 detection range: 0-20ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: -4F to 122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li-battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24h usage. Charging time: 4h Sensor life: 2-3 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: 4.2oz.