- ⚛️ DETECT: Professional and accurate OZONE (O3) gas detector, 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED with NIST traceability. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌷 ACCURATE: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms. Alarms include digital time stamping and logging. Temperature, battery, and time tracking.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof. Belt clip, charger, cable, and case included.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates with NIST traceability ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: Best in class, professional OZONE (O3) gas detector by FORENSICS has advanced features, a wide range of functions, and the highest quality electrochemical sensor. Comes factory-calibrated. Detection range of O3 is 0 - 20 ppm within 30 seconds at an accuracy < +/- 5% full scale. The detector has a DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh that allows > 24 hours of continuous use. Advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, time, backlight high-resolution LCD, calibration features, and others are all included. Although ozone gas is used in many applications as a "sanitizing" agent, too much can be harmful. Ozone is a reactive gas and a well-documented air pollutant and irritant. The NIOSH immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH) ozone level is set to 5 ppm or higher.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Ozone gas (O3) detection: 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: Better than ± 5% F.S.
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)