Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
YouTube: How to Measure Ozone?
User Manual: Click Here
Blog Article: Click Here
- ⚛️ DETECT: Professional and accurate OZONE (O3) gas detector, 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED with NIST traceability. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌷 ACCURATE: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms. Alarms include digital time stamping and logging. Temperature, battery, and time tracking.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof. Belt clip, charger, cable, and case included.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates with NIST traceability ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: Best in class, professional OZONE (O3) gas detector by FORENSICS has advanced features, a wide range of functions, and the highest quality electrochemical sensor. Comes factory-calibrated. Detection range of O3 is 0 - 20 ppm within 30 seconds at an accuracy < +/- 5% full scale. The detector has a DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh that allows > 24 hours of continuous use. Advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, time, backlight high-resolution LCD, calibration features, and others are all included. Although ozone gas is used in many applications as a "sanitizing" agent, too much can be harmful. Ozone is a reactive gas and a well-documented air pollutant and irritant. The NIOSH immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH) ozone level is set to 5 ppm or higher. Please note that ozone is unique gas and cannot be calibrated with a calibration gas bottle setup like most gases. Order your ozone calibration service which must be performed in our laboratory with special NIST calibrated equipment necessary to perform ozone gas detector calibration.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Bump Gas (O3)
Gas Sensor Replacement (O3)
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
Ozone gas (O3) detection: 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: Better than ± 5% F.S.
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)