- ⚛️ DETECT: Professional and Accurate OZONE O3 gas detector, 0-20ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED with NIST traceability. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌷 ACCURATE: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy ≤±5% F.S. and response time T<30s. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable Audio, visual, and vibration alarms. Alarm digital time stamp and logging. Temp, battery and time tracking.
- 💪 STRONG: Shock proof, water proof, dust proof and explosion proof. Belt clip, charger, cable and case included.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate with NIST traceability ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: Best in class professional OZONE O3 gas detector by FORENSICS has all the advanced features and functions with the highest quality electrochemical sensor. Comes factory calibrated. Detection range of O3 is 0-20ppm within 30 seconds at an accuracy < +/- 5% full scale. The detector has a DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh that allows >24 hours of continuous use. Advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, time, backlight high resolution LCD, calibration features and others are all included. Although ozone gas is used in many applications as a "sanitizing" agent, too much of it can be harmful as ozone is a reactive gas and a well-documented air pollutant and irritant. The NIOSH immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH) ozone level is se to 5 ppm or higher. The Product includes the Gas Detector, English Manual, USB data cable, Calibration Certificate with NIST traceability and Calibration Cover. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. Product quality checked and verified in California, USA. O3 detection range: 0-20ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, fault and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: 0-122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24hours. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: 2-3 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: about 130g (including battery). 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA! 100% quality guaranteed.