- 🎆 DETECT: Built-in pump to verify ozone sterilization levels. Ozone electrochemical sensor 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution with built-in pump for super fast detection. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED with NIST traceability. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and graph functions allows for easy and intuitive operation.
- 📲 DATA LOGGING: USB recharging and real-time data acquisition.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Water-resistant, dust-resistant, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates with NIST traceability ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: This is FORENSICS DETECTORS' best OZONE DETECTOR with a built-in pump allowing for faster response and point probe or continuous sampling. This device is perfect for verifying indoor ozone levels, such as in a chamber during the sterilization of pathogens. In addition, the ozone meter has a 32-bit microprocessor with color LCD and graphing capability. This ozone analyzer is perfect for sanitations, mitigation, sterilization, R&D, engineering, and scientific applications.
Included: Analyzer, English manual, USB charging cable, charger, analyzer case, stainless probe with tubing, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Ozone gas (O3) detection: 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Comes factory calibrated
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 20sec
Working temperature: 14F - 122F, ＜ 95% RH
Battery: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 3200 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 14 oz
Dimensions: 5.1 in × 2.6 in x 1.2 in
Charging time: 4 hours
Operating time: > 10 hours