Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- 🏗️ TOUGH: Passes 20ft drop test. Passes Waterproof to 3ft. Protection Grade = IP67. Rubberized housing for "soft-touch" feeling.
- 🔋 LONG LIFE: Massive 2 year battery life. 9V LITHIUM battery.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Industrial Specs CO Meter, 0-1000ppm with 1ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensors. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, ultra-LED, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Instantaneous, TWA and STEL display options.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: Made to handle a beating for first responders, campers and occupational safety. A rugged Water-proof, Shock-proof, Dust-proof Industrial CO Meter. Long battery life 2 years on an 9V lithium battery. Passes 20ft drop test. Passes Waterproof to 3ft. Highest Protection Grade = IP67. Rubberized housing for "soft-touch" feeling. Detection range of CO is 0-1000ppm within 60 seconds with error better than +/- 5% full scale. Has a bright backlight, high contrast LCD. Operating temperature: -25℃～55℃. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Sensor life: 3 years. Protection category: IP67. Weight: about 150g (including battery). Dimensions: 110×45×31mm. Explosion-proof Intrinsically safe, Exibd I. Certification EX and CE. Advanced features such as alarm adjustments, display adjustments (Instant, TWA, STEL). The Product includes the Gas Detector, English Manual, Calibration cap and a metal alligator belt clip. 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA.