Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here for PDF
- 💪 TOUGH: Passes 20 ft drop test. Waterproof up to 3 ft. Protection grade = IP67. Rubberized housing for "soft-touch" feeling.
- 🔋 LONG LIFE: Massive 2-year battery life. 9V LITHIUM battery.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Industrial specs CO meter, 0 - 100 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensors. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, ultra-LED, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Instantaneous, TWA, and STEL display options.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with NIST USA calibration certificate ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: Sensitive CO meter with 0.1 ppm resolution, allowing you to detect the smallest amount of carbon monoxide. Perfect to monitor a cracked heat exchanger, CO in a scuba cylinder, or to investigate air quality. Designed to handle a beating - waterproof, shockproof, and perfect for any outdoor application such as boats, RVs, emergency services, oil and gas, EMS, backpacking, camping, and many others. Best in class and designed in California with industrial specifications.
Included: Gas detector, English manual, calibration cap, and a metal alligator belt clip. Arrives with NIST USA calibration certificate.
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Response time: 60 sec
Error: better than +/- 5% full scale
Display: Bright backlight with high contrast LCD
Operating temperature: -25℃ ～ 55℃
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Sensor life: 3 years
Protection category: IP67
Weight: about 150 g (including battery)
Dimensions: 110 mm × 45 mm × 31 mm
Explosion-proof: Intrinsically safe, Exibd I. Certification EX and CE
Advanced features: alarm adjustments and display options (Instant, TWA, STEL, and Time).