Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- 💪 TOUGH: Passes 20ft drop test. Passes Waterproof to 3ft. Protection Grade = IP67. Rubberized housing for "soft-touch" feeling.
- 🔋 LONG LIFE: Massive 2-year battery life. 9V LITHIUM battery.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Industrial Specs CO Meter, 0-100ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensors. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, ultra-LED, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Instantaneous, TWA, and STEL display options.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with NIST USA calibration certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA **
Details: The most sensitive CO meter with 0.1ppm resolution allowing you to detect the smallest amount of carbon monoxide. Perfect to a detector a cracked heat exchanger, CO in a scuba cylinder or to investigate air quality. Made to handle a beating - the Water-proof, Shock-proof that is perfect for any outdoor or travel application such as a boat, RV, emergency first responder, oil and gas, emergency services, EMS, backpacking, camping, and many others. Best in class and designed in California with industrial specifications.
Included: The Product includes the Gas Detector, English Manual, Calibration cap, and a metal alligator belt clip. Arrives with NIST USA calibration certificate.
Detector Specifications: CO range 0-100ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. 60 second response time. Error better than +/- 5% full scale. Has a bright backlight, high contrast LCD. Operating temperature: -25℃～55℃. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Sensor life: 3 years. Protection category: IP67. Weight: about 150g (including battery). Dimensions: 110×45×31mm. Explosion-proof Intrinsically safe, Exibd I. Certification EX and CE. Advanced features such as alarm adjustments, display options (Instant, TWA, STEL, and Time).