Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
Compatible Detectors: FD-600 (all versions), FD-311 (all versions)
- ⚛️ Description: This is a special hooded air gas probe that allows the efficient capture of low concentrations of gas for leak detection. The probe compacts down to 1 foot but extends beyond 4 feet. It's the perfect solution for hydrogen, argon, helium, CO2, nitrogen, methane, combustibles, and many other gases typically used to be detected for high-sensitivity gas leak detection. The probe comes with tubing to fit the barb of the FD-600 or FD-311 inlet port. Please note that this product should be able to fit any analyzer with a built-in pump due to the flexibility of the silicon tubing attachment. The tube line will fit barbs with outer diameters from 3 to 6 mm.
- 📶 How does it work? Extend the probe. Point and shoot. Connect the tubing to the bard of the analyzer. The detector will suck the air and will obtain an air sample from the endpoint of the telescopic probe.
- 👫 Instructions: As shown in the image, hold the probe. The probe tip is where the air will be drawn through the probe assembly to the outlet barb. Note, that there is no pump in this unit. Therefore, suction must be produced by the detector/analyzer with a built-in pump.
- DO NOT use this probe for combustion high-temperature applications.
- 🔣 Specifications:
- Material: stainless steel probe, and ABS grip handle
- Comes with high-temperature and flexible tubing (ID 2 mm, OD 5 mm) with a short 2-inch silicon tubing coupler (ID 3 mm, OD 6 mm).
- The hood is 2.5 inches in width and 2.6 inches in depth and is made of silicone material.