Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
Compatible Detectors: FD-600 (all versions), FD-311 (all versions)
- ⚛️ Description: The probe compacts down to 1 foot but extends beyond 4 feet. It's the perfect solution to sampling air in those hard-to-reach locations - great for inspectors and other workers. This is the standard probe that comes with most of our FD-600 models such as the 4GAS version. The probe comes with tubing to fit the barb of the FD-600 or FD-311 inlet port. Please note that this product should be able to fit any analyzer with a built-in pump due to the flexibility of the silicon tubing attachment. The tube line will fit barbs with outer diameters from 3 to 6 mm.
- 📶 How does it work? Extend the probe. Point and sample. Connect the tubing to the bard of the analyzer. The detector will suck the air and will obtain an air sample from the endpoint of the telescopic probe.
- 👫 Instructions: Hold the probe. The probe tip is where the air will be drawn through the probe assembly to the outlet barb. Note, that there is no pump in this unit. Therefore, suction must be produced by the detector/analyzer with a built-in pump.
- DO NOT use this probe for high-temperature applications such as combustion or exhaust analysis.
- 🔣 Specifications:
- Material: stainless steel probe, and ABS grip handle
- Comes with flexible tubing (ID 2 mm, OD 5 mm) with a short 2-inch silicon tubing coupler (ID 3 mm, OD 6 mm).
- Max operating temp = 120F