Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
- 🎆 BUILT-IN PUMP & 4-FOOT PROBE: Best of the best with high-quality electrochemical sensors. Oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), and combustibles (LEL). Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY & PUMP: Color screen and graph functions allow for easy and intuitive operation. Built-in pump for super fast detection.
- 📲 RECORDED ALARMS: The detector records alarm events with date and time stamps. Stores 1,200 alarm records.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design, constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Water-resistant, dust-proof, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: This is FORENSICS DETECTORS' best of the best industrial series MULTI-GAS DETECTOR. The 4 gas monitor has a built-in pump that allows for super quick sensor response and point or continuous sampling. 32-bit microprocessor with color LCD and graphing capabilities. Used in industry by utility workers, refinery workers, firefighters, maintenance engineers, and those who spend time in sewers and waterworks, underground storage tanks, oil rigs, tanks, and silos in the maritime industry.
Included: The product comes with the multi-gas detector, English manual, USB charging cable, charger, stainless probe and tubing, and a USA NIST calibration certificate.
Combustible gas (LEL) detection: 0 - 100% with 1% resolution
Oxygen (O2) detection: 0 - 30% with 0.1% resolution
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 999 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 20 sec
Working temperature: 14F - 122F, ＜95% RH
Battery: DC3.7V Li-on battery, 3200mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 years
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 14 oz
Dimensions: 5.1 in × 2.6 in x 1.2 in
Charge time: 4 hours
Operating time: > 10 hours
This detector can be customized to fit additional sensors or different gas targets and ranges, please contact FORENSICS DETECTORS.