Gas: 200 ppm carbon monoxide (CO) | 25 ppm hydrogen sulfide (H2S) | 50% LEL methane | 18% oxygen (O2) | Balanced in Nitrogen
Compatible Detectors: FD-4A, FD-4S, FD-600-4GAS
Required Regulator: C10
- ⚛️ QUALITY: Your gas detector, meter, or analyzer needs to be bump tested and calibrated regularly to make sure it is functioning as expected. GASCO calibration gas bottles ensure proper calibration and bump testing.
- 🇺🇸 PROUD: Made in the USA.
- 🔬 ACCURATE: NIST traceable source calibrated gas. ISO 9001:2008 certified process. Ships with a Certificate of Analysis (COA).
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: Forensics Detectors is an authorized distributor of GASCO® products.
- 🌍 GASCO: GASCO calibration gas meets or exceeds the requirements of the Original Gas Detection Equipment Manufactures Specifications.
- 🔣 SPECS:
- Connection: C10
- Weight: 3.0 lbs
- Bottle material: aluminum
- ⚠️ TERMS: Non-cancelable / non-returnable.
- 🚚 SHIPPING: Ships direct from GASCO (Florida) with a 2-week manufacture time + Free HAZMAT shipping.
- 👩 CONTACT: If other concentrations are required, email email@example.com.