- ⚛️ SENSOR: High-quality sensors are included in this 4 gas monitor to detect Oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), and combustibles (LEL). Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌇 DETECTION: Detection error better than ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarms trigger the record count function.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Water-resistant, dust-proof, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T3 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: This is our most popular 4-gas personal monitor. This is a multigas detector with functions and incorporated high-quality sensors having a large LCD and with backlight. Robust for industrial use by utility workers, refinery workers, firefighters, maintenance engineers, and those who spend time in sewers and waterworks, underground storage tanks, oil rigs, tanks, and silos in the maritime industry. Multi-gas monitors are essential for these workers and many others who need personal protective equipment to know that the atmosphere is healthy and safe. For those requiring a 4-gas meter with a built-in pump, we recommend our FD-600-4GAS multigas detector. If an external pump is required, we offer this unit with a multigas detector pump combo.
Included: Multi-gas detector, English manual, computer USB charging cable, charger, calibration cover, metal belt clip, nut to secure cap, and NIST calibration and QA certificates.
Other Accessories & Parts:
Gas Sensor Replacement (CO)
Gas Sensor Replacement (H2S)
Gas Sensor Replacement (O2)
Gas Detector Waterproof Case
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (multigas)
Natural diffusion sampling method (no pump)
Combustible gas (LEL) detection: 0 - 100% with 1% resolution
Oxygen (O2) detection: 0 - 30% with 0.1% resolution
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 999 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 30 sec
Working environment: -20℃～50℃, ＜ 95% RH (no dew)
Power source: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 2000 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIa T4
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 230 g (with battery)
Dimensions: 130 mm × 67 mm × 30 mm (L×W×H)