- ⚛️ POINT SAMPLING: Perfect for point probe sampling or continuous sampling in confined or toxic spaces. DC Pump flow rate 0.5LPM with USB recharge. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌇 DETECT: High-quality sensors including Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), and Combustibles (LEL). Comes factory calibrated. Detection error better than ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design made of high-strength ABS and Anti-slip grip rubber. Waterproof, dust-proof, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T3 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA **
Details: A basic multigas detector + PUMP setup for easy use industrial applications by FORENSICS. The pump allows for point probe sampling or continuous sampling if one does not wish to enter the toxic environment or requires continuous controlled sampling. Simple LCD, large and with backlight.
Includes: The Product includes the Gas Detector, English Manual, Computer USB charge cable, Calibration Cover, and USA NIST Calibration Certificate. The pump unit comes with the pump, stainless probe, 3ft silicone tubing, USB charge cable, and English Manual.
Detector Specifications: Combustible gas (LEL) 0-100% with 1% resolution. Oxygen (O2) 0-30% with 0.1% resolution. Carbon Monoxide (CO) 0-999 with 1ppm resolution. Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) 0-100ppm with 1ppm resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response Time: ≤30s. Working environment: -20℃～50℃, ＜95%RH (no dew). Power Source: DC3.7V Li-on battery, 2000mAh. Gas Sensor Life: 2-3 years. Explosion-proof grade: Ex ia IIC T4. Protection Grade: IP65. Weight: 230g (with battery). Dimensions: 130mm×67mm×30mm (L × W × H). Gas output is a male 3.2mm tube connector that connects to standard aquarium clear tubing with a diameter 3/16".
Pump Specifications: Operating temperature: -10℃～60℃. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Voltage: DC3.0V Li-battery 1800mAh. Flow rate: 0.5 LPM. Noise: <60dB. Weight: 140g (with battery). Dimensions: 65x30x225 mm. Pump LCD shows temperature detection, time, date, and backlight high-resolution LCD are included. The power load indicator of pump resistance is also clearly shown so the user has insight into the pump load. Ideal for point sampling of toxic gas or remote sampling (can operate up to 50 feet).