- ⚛️ POINT SAMPLING: Perfect for point probe and continuous sampling in confined or toxic spaces. The pump flow rate is 0.5 LPM with easy USB recharge. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌇 DETECTION: High-quality sensors allow the 4 gas monitor to detect oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), and combustibles (LEL). Comes factory-calibrated. Detection error better than ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Waterproof, dust-proof, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T3 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: A basic multigas detector + PUMP setup by FORENSICS for easy use in industrial applications. The pump allows for a point probe or continuous sampling to avoid toxic environments. Simple LCD screen, large and with backlight. This instrument is used for confined space situations where a gas sample needs to be taken before entry to check the air quality, toxicity, and health of a confined space. The 4-gas meter and pump setup is a cost-effective alternative to other units that are more expensive with built-in pumps. For those requiring a 4-gas meter with a built-in pump, we recommend our FD-600-4GAS multigas detector. For those that just require a 4-gas meter for personal protection (without the pump probe), we recommend our 4-gas meter FD-4A. If data logging is required our FD-4S multigas detector is an excellent option.
Includes: 4-gas Meter, English manual, computer USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate. The pump unit comes with the pump, stainless probe, 3 ft silicone tubing, USB charging cable, and English manual.
Other Accessories & Parts:
Gas Sensor Replacement (CO)
Gas Sensor Replacement (H2S)
Gas Sensor Replacement (O2)
Gas Detector Waterproof Case
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (multigas)
Combustible gas (LEL) detection: 0 - 100% with 1% resolution
Oxygen (O2) detection: 0 - 30% with 0.1% resolution
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 999 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 30 sec
Working environment: -20℃～50℃, ＜ 95% RH (no dew)
Power source: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 2000 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ia IIC T4
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 230 g (with battery)
Dimensions: 130 mm × 67 mm × 30 mm (L×W× H)
Gas output: male 3.2mm tube connector that connects to standard aquarium clear tubing with 3/16 in diameter.
Operating temperature: -10℃～60℃
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.0V Li-battery 1800 mAh
Flow rate: 0.5 LPM
Noise: < 60 dB
Weight: 140 g (with battery)
Dimensions: 65 mm x 30 mm x 225 mm
Pump high-resolution LCD shows temperature detection, time, and date, and includes a backlight. An indicator of pump resistance is also clearly shown so the user has insight into the pump power load. Ideal for point or remote (up to 50 feet) sampling of toxic gas.