- ⚛️ POINT SAMPLING: Perfect for point probe and continuous sampling in confined or toxic spaces. DC pump flow rate 0.5 LPM with USB recharge. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌇 DETECTION: High-quality sensors including oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), and combustibles (LEL). Comes factory- calibrated. Detection error better than ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Waterproof, dust-proof, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T3 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: A basic multigas detector + PUMP setup by FORENSICS for easy use in industrial applications. The pump allows for point probe or continuous sampling to avoid toxic environments. Simple LCD screen, large and with backlight.
Includes: Gas detector, English manual, computer USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate. The pump unit comes with the pump, stainless probe, 3 ft silicone tubing, USB charging cable, and English manual.
Combustible gas (LEL) detection: 0 - 100% with 1% resolution
Oxygen (O2) detection: 0 - 30% with 0.1% resolution
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 999 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 30 sec
Working environment: -20℃～50℃, ＜ 95% RH (no dew)
Power source: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 2000 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ia IIC T4
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 230 g (with battery)
Dimensions: 130 mm × 67 mm × 30 mm (L×W× H)
Gas output: male 3.2mm tube connector that connects to standard aquarium clear tubing with 3/16 in diameter.
Operating temperature: -10℃～60℃
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.0V Li-battery 1800 mAh
Flow rate: 0.5 LPM
Noise: < 60 dB
Weight: 140 g (with battery)
Dimensions: 65 mm x 30 mm x 225 mm
Pump high-resolution LCD shows temperature detection, time, date, and includes backlight. An indicator of pump resistance is also clearly shown so the user has insight into the pump power load. Ideal for point or remote (up to 50 feet) sampling of toxic gas.