- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and graph functions allows for easy and intuitive operation. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🔬 ACCURATE: High-quality sensors for detecting oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), and combustibles (LEL). Comes factory-calibrated.
- 📲 DATA LOGGING: USB recharging and real-time data acquisition.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Waterproof, dust-proof, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T3 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: A professional multigas analyzer with advanced specifications, features, and premium electrochemical gas sensors. This detector features an advanced 32-bit microprocessor with color LCD and graphing capabilities. Made for industrial use by utility workers, refinery workers, firefighters, maintenance engineers, and those who spend time in sewers, waterworks, underground storage tanks, oil rigs, tanks, and silos in the maritime industry. Many others who need personal protective equipment can use multigas detectors to know that the atmosphere is healthy. This unit has data logging function, perfect for measuring gases in a lab, analytical or R&D situation where data capture is important. Free data capture 4 gas meter software and tutorials are provided. For those requiring a 4 gas meter with a built-in pump, we recommend our FD-600-4GAS multigas detector. We also recommend our multi-gas NIST traceable calibration gas and calibration gas bottle regulator. For bump testing, we recommend our multi-gas bump gas. For those that just require a more basic 4-gas meter without the advanced multigas detector function, we recommend our 4-gas meter FD-4A. If an external pump is required, we offer this unit with a multigas detector pump combo.
Included: Multi-gas detector, English manual, USB recharging cable, calibration cover, nut to secure, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration Gas (Multigas)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Bump Gas (Multigas)
Gas Sensor Replacement (CO)
Gas Sensor Replacement (H2S)
Gas Sensor Replacement (O2)
Gas Detector Waterproof Case
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (multigas)
Sampling method: natural diffusion (no pump)
Combustible gas (LEL) detection: 0 - 100% with 1% resolution
Oxygen (O2) detection: 0 - 30% with 0.1% resolution
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 999 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 30 sec
Working environment: -20℃ ～ 50℃, ＜ 95% RH (no dew)
Power source: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 2000 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T3 Gb
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 400 g (with battery)
Dimensions: 130 mm × 67 mm × 30 mm (L × W × H)