- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and graph functions allows for easy and intuitive operation. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🔬 ACCURATE: High-quality sensors for detecting oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), and combustibles (LEL). Comes factory-calibrated.
- 📲 DATA LOGGING: USB recharging and realtime data acquisition.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Waterproof, dust-proof, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T3 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: A professional multigas analyzer with advanced specifications, features, and premium electrochemical gas sensors. This detector features an advanced 32-bit microprocessor with color LCD and graphing capabilities. Made for industrial use by utility workers, refinery workers, firefighters, maintenance engineers, those who spend time in sewers, waterworks, underground storage tanks, oil rigs, tanks, and silos in the maritime industry. Many others who need personal protective equipment can use multigas detectors to know that the atmosphere is healthy.
Included: Multi-gas detector, English manual, USB recharging cable, calibration cover, nut to secure, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Sampling method: natural diffusion (no pump)
Combustible gas (LEL) detection: 0 - 100% with 1% resolution
Oxygen (O2) detection: 0 - 30% with 0.1% resolution
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 999 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 30 sec
Working environment: -20℃ ～ 50℃, ＜ 95% RH (no dew)
Power source: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 2000 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T3 Gb
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 400 g (with battery)
Dimensions: 130 mm × 67 mm × 30 mm (L × W × H)