Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
Data Logging: Click here
User Manual Detector: Click here
User Manual PUMP: Click here
Quick Start Guide: Click here
Blog Article: Click Here
- 🎆 DETECTOR + PUMP: 4 gas meter with high-quality sensors that detects oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), and combustibles (LEL). Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and graph functions allows for easy and intuitive operation.
- 📲 DATA LOGGING: Connects to a computer for data retrieval, and stores 500 alarm records. USB real-time data acquisition.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Waterproof, dust-proof, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T3 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: A professional MULTI-GAS detector + PUMP by FORENSICS with advanced specifications for professional gas measurements. The pump allows for point probe or continuous sampling. 32-bit microprocessor with color LCD and graphing capability. Made for industrial usages such as utility workers, refinery workers, firefighters, maintenance engineers, and those who spend time in sewers and waterworks, underground storage tanks, oil rigs, tanks, and silos in the maritime industry. Great setup to test the air quality before entering or working in the confined space. For those requiring a 4 gas meter with a built-in pump, we recommend our FD-600-4GAS multigas detector. We also recommend our multi-gas NIST traceable calibration gas and calibration gas bottle regulator. For bump testing, we recommend our multi-gas bump gas. For those that just require a 4-gas meter for personal protection, we recommend our 4-gas meter FD-4A. If data logging is required, our FD-4S multigas detector is an excellent option.
Includes: Gas detector, English manual, computer USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate. The pump unit comes with the pump, stainless probe, 3 ft silicone tubing, USB charging cable, and English manual.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration Gas (Multigas)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Bump Gas (Multigas)
Gas Sensor Replacement (CO)
Gas Sensor Replacement (H2S)
Gas Sensor Replacement (O2)
Gas Detector Waterproof Case
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (multigas)
Sampling method: natural diffusion (no pump)
Combustible gas (LEL) detection: 0 - 100% with 1% resolution
Oxygen (O2) detection: 0 - 30% with 0.1% resolution
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 999 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 30 sec
Working environment: -20℃ ～ 50℃, ＜ 95% RH (no dew)
Power source: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 2000 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T3 Gb
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 400 g (with battery)
Dimensions: 130 mm × 67 mm × 30 mm (L × W × H)
Temperature: -10℃ ～ 60℃
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.0V Li battery, 1800 mAh
Flow rate: 0.5 LPM (500 cc/min)
Noise: < 60 dB
Weight: 140 g (with battery)
Dimensions: 65 mm x 30 mm x 225 mm
Probe thread: M6 x 0.75 mm