- 🚀 INDUSTRIAL: High-quality 4 gas sensors for detecting oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), and combustibles (LEL). Comes factory-calibrated.
- 🌎 USE: Remote control up to 8 meters, analog output (4-20 mA), 2 x relay alarm-triggered switches (1 kW) to control fans or ventilation units.
- 🎆 FEATURES: Large LED alarm and buzzer with adjustable audio and visual. The alarm includes digital time stamping and logging of 1,000 data points. Remote control and CALIBRATION-FREE.
- 💪 ROBUST: Dust-proof, water-resistant, and flameproof. Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb with IP65 housing protection.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: This is our heavy-duty 4 gas detector for continuous detection to ensure wellness and safety in confined work spaces, industrial operations, oil and gas, and manufacturing type of environments. Also useful in water purification, treatment facilities, chemical plants, high-technology manufacturing, silos, underground operations, maritime, tank, silos, and other confined spaces where ventilation can be limited. This unit tracks the traditional 4 gases comprising O2, CO, EX LEL, and H2S is required for the paramount safety of personnel. The 4 gas meter comes with high and low alarm settings that simultaneously trigger 1kW relays to control and trigger power equipment such as fan control, ventilation or additional alarms, sirens or control panel switching. Additional features include a remote control up to 8 meters, analog output (4 - 20 mA), and relay alarm triggered switches (1 kW) to control fans, pumps, or additional alarms. The alarm includes digital time stamping and logging of 1,000 data points. For those that just require a more basic 4-gas meter without the advanced multigas detector function, we recommend our 4-gas meter FD-4A. For those requiring a handheld 4 gas meter with a built-in pump, we recommend our FD-600-4GAS multigas detector.
Included: Comes with the 4 gas fixed wall mount detector, English manual, remote control with battery, hex key to remove the cover, 24V power adapter to plug to 110V outlet, and wiring. Arrives with a USA NIST calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration Gas (Multigas)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Bump Gas (Multigas)
Gas Sensor Replacement (CO)
Gas Sensor Replacement (H2S)
Gas Sensor Replacement (O2)
Air Sampling Pump Kit
Gas Detector Calibration Service (multigas)
Sampling method: natural diffusion (no pump)
Combustible gas (LEL) detection: 0 - 100% with 1% resolution
Oxygen (O2) detection: 0 - 30% with 0.1% resolution
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 999 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 20 sec
Working environment: 0-130F ＜ 95% RH (no dew)
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb, IP 65 protection
Power supply: DC 24V ±15%
Output current: 4 - 20 mA
Working humidity: 0 - 95% RH (no dew)
Contact output: 2 x relay contact output, max power 1 kW
Dimensions: 200 mm x 180 mm x 90 mm (LxWxH)
Weight: 3 lbs
Threads: G1/2 male proof hose pipe, thread size M20 x 1.5 mm
QA performed by sensor and gas detector engineers
Product tested and verified in the USA.