Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
Compatible Detectors: All
- ⚛️ Description: Used within our combustion kit, this filter is used when sampling combustion or flue gas. The filter media is a mix of activated carbon to reduce the acidic gas concentration and silica gel desiccant to reduce moisture and gas stream humidity.
- 📶 How does it work? Each granule of activated carbon is covered with tiny pores externally and internally. Due to the high surface area, activated carbon is able to selectively adsorb and retain gas molecules. This filter is effective in reducing gases such as SO2, NOx, ozone, HCl, hydrocarbons, and other organic vapors. The desiccant media helps remove water vapor to prevent cross-sensitivity with the sensor technology.
- 👫 Instructions: Connect the filter in line with the air supply tubing. As the filter is bi-directional, it does not matter which way it is connected. One end is the input the other is the output which is directed to the sensor.
- 🔣 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 3.1 in x 1.3 in x 1.3 in
- Weight: 1 oz
- Barb length: 0.8 in
- Barb outer diameter: 0.2 in
- Active material: activated carbon coarse 100% food grade and blue beads cobalt chloride (0.005%)