Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
Compatible Detectors: FD-600 (all versions), FD-311 (all versions)
- ⚛️ Description: This is a pistol-style, 6-inch probe that is ideal for combustion, indoor air quality, duct, vent air, and leak analysis. Feels great to use with a soft touch rubber grip. The probe tip is replaceable and the unit comes with a 4 mm outlet barb that allows for easy tubing connections.
- 📶 How does it work? The air sample pistol probe is used by placing it in the desired sampling direction.
- 👫 Instructions: Connect the probe to a silicone tube line. Connect it to your analyzer and or in-line filter arrangement. The probe tip is where the air will be drawn through the probe assembly to the outlet barb. Note, that there is no pump in this unit. Therefore, suction must be produced by an inline pump or by a detector/analyzer with a built-in pump.
- 🔣 Specifications:
- Material: cast aluminum body, stainless steel tip, and rubber grip
- Comes with high temperature and flexible silicone tubing (ID 3 mm, OD 6 mm)