- ⚛️ USES: For combustion flue gas analysis in HVAC systems, appliance exhaust, check and maintenance, cracked exchange, leakage, and indoor air quality. Comes with a USA NIST calibration certificate.
- 🌇 FEATURES: Color screen, graphing, and data logging functions. Includes waterproof hard case, water trap, particle filter, and NOx filter to reduce cross-sensitivity errors.
- 🔬 SENSORS: Electrochemical sensors with oxygen (O2) and carbon monoxide (CO). Calculates COAF (CO air free) and excess air (EA) for combustion analysis. Built-in micro-pump (0.5 LPM).
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design with ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Comes with an aluminum probe, a back magnet for easy mounting, IP65 certification, and a waterproof hard case
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with NIST USA calibration certificate ** Product tested and calibrated in the USA ** USA customer support by FORENSICS **
Details: Forensics Detectors presents a high-quality combustion analyzer with a built-in pump and a high-quality gas sample probe. A workhorse for HVAC workers, contractors, plumbers, engineers, and technicians for combustion, flue gas, and exhaust gas analysis. The device is perfect for boilers, heaters, furnaces, and other natural gas or propane-burning appliances. It is also well-suited to indoor air quality, CO, and O2 analysis. The unit is packed with advanced features such as a 32-bit microprocessor, color screen, real-time graphing, and data logging functions. The display is massive and shows CO, O2, COAF (CO air-free), and EA (excess air). The detector can also be (1) an ambient detector for general air quality measurements (2) a spot detector or (3) a combustion and flue gas analyzer. Please note, that this analyzer does NOT detect flue temperature or calculate combustion efficiency and does not detect nor calculate carbon dioxide (CO2). In addition, also note that this unit is not made for automotive exhaust gases since the CO in automotive combustion engines typically exceeds 1000ppm CO and may blow out the CO sensor. For automotive exhaust applications, please see the auto exhaust gas analyzer.
Included: Robust, waterproof ABS hard case, model 600 analyzer with CO and O2 sensors, niobium magnet for easy mounting, point sample probe, hose assembly with 3 feet of high temp silicone tubing, water trap, particle filter, NOx filter, USB charging cable, USB charger, USA NIST traceable calibration certificate, and simple English user manual.
Calibration Gas (Combustion Gas)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Calibration T-piece & Tubing
Bump Gas (CO)
Bump Gas (N2)
Accessories and Parts:
Gas Sensor Replacement (CO)
Gas Sensor Replacement (O2)
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (multigas)
Sensors: Electrochemical (O2 and CO)
Oxygen (O2) detection: 0 - 30% with 0.1% resolution
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 999 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 60 sec
Working environment: 32F ～1 13F, ＜ 95% RH (no dew)
Power source: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 2000 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Recommended calibration period: Every 6 to 12 months
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
Protection Grade: IP65
Weight: 14 oz
Dimensions: 5.1 in × 2.6 in x 1.2 in
Charging time: 3 hours
Operating time: > 10 hours
Pump rate: 0.3 - 0.5 LPM (300 - 500 cc/min)
Case dimensions: 11.7 in x 8.3 in x 3.8 in (L x W x H)
Probe length: 6 in