Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here for PDF
- 🏗️ TOUGH: Passes 20 ft drop test. Waterproof up to 3 ft. Protection grade = IP67. Rubberized housing for "soft-touch" feeling.
- 🔋 LONG LIFE: Massive 2-year battery life. 9V lithium battery.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Industrial H2S meter, 0- 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, ultra-LED, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Instantaneous, TWA, and STEL display options.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: Designed to handle a beating - the waterproof, shockproof, dust-proof H2S meter by FORENSICS. Best in its class and made in California with comprehensive industrial specifications. You asked and we delivered. Long battery life of 2 years on a 9V lithium battery (included). Passes 20 ft drop test. Waterproof up to 3 ft. Highest protection grade = IP67. Rubberized housing for "soft-touch" feeling. Constructed with top-quality H2S sensor made in Japan.
Included: Gas detector, English manual, calibration cap, and a metal alligator belt clip. Arrives with NIST USA calibration certificate.
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Response time: < 60 sec
Error: better than +/- 5% full scale
Display: Bright backlight, high contrast LCD
Operating temperature: -25℃ ～ 55℃
Operating humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Sensor life: 3 years
Protection category: IP67
Weight: about 150 g (including battery)
Dimensions: 110 mm × 45 mm × 31 mm
Explosion-proof: Intrinsically safe, Exibd I. Certification EX and CE
Advanced features: alarm adjustments and display options (Instant, TWA, STEL, and Time)