- 🎆 Headspace Analysis: CO2 (NDIR sensor) and O2 (electrochemical sensor) headspace analysis. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and Graph functions allows for easy and intuitive operation.
- 📲 DATA Logging: USB recharge and USB Realtime Computer Data Acquisition. Arrives with syringes, filters, luer lock connectors and 100 septa.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design made of high strength ABS and Anti-slip grip rubber. Waterproof, dust-proof and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: Our CO2 and O2 is a perfect solution to your packaging analysis requirements. The analyzer headspace analyzer determines your modified atmosphere packaged (MAP) to see how efficient oxygen has been flushed and/or carbon dioxide modified levels. The FORENSICS CO2 and O2 analyzer is an excellent option that is super easy to use by anybody. The detector is based on our industrial analyzer platform with a built in pump that is easy to use, light and very portable. Simply insert the needle tip of the probe into the food pack through a foam seal pad called septas. The seal pad provides a tight seal and prevents air from leaking into the package through the puncture hole. The built-in pump draws in the sample air required for analysis, and the user has full pump control - sample large or small quantities. The pump can be turn off anytime to sample just the right amount of air as packaging headspace varies from product to product. Comes with an color screen, large digits and on-screen real-time graphing. The detector is built using an advanced electrochemical oxygen sensor. The internal 32-bit microprocessor allows for user calibration, ON/OFF flow and test control. Typical testing takes less than 15 seconds. The product comes with the Oxygen Analyzer, English Manual, Calibration and QA Certificate, USB charge cable, Charger, 2 needles, 2 filters, 100 x adhesive foam septum, tubing with luer lock connectors. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Open the box, turn ON and GO. Detector Specs: Oxygen (O2) 0-30% with 0.01% resolution. Carbon Dioxide (CO2), 0-100% with 0.01% resolution. Error:≤±1%, Response Time: ≤20s. Working Temp: 14F to 122F, ＜95%RH, Battery: DC3.7V Li-on battery, 3200mAh. Gas Sensor Life: 3 years (O2), 7 years (CO2). Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb. Protection Grade: IP65. Weight: 14oz, Dimensions: 5.1 × 2.6 x 1.2 inches, Charge time: 4hours, Operating time: >10 hours. Pump Rate: 0.1LPM (100cc/min).Item Condition: New