Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: PDF
- ⚛️ ACCURATE: Argon (Ar) gas analyzer with a range 0 - 100% and 0.1% resolution with a built-in pump.
- 🏕️ QUALITY: Thermal Conductivity Sensing with accuracy: ≤ ± 2% F.S. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🔔 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dust-proof, and explosion-proof.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: This is a professional Argon gas analyzer by Forensics Detectors. Equipped with an advanced thermal conductivity sensor and a built-in pump. Comes factory-calibrated with a NIST traceability certificate. The detection range of He gas is 0 - 100% within 20 seconds at an accuracy of +/- 2% full-scale. Comes factory NIST calibrated from Los Angeles, CA. The detector has a DC3.7V Li-battery 2000mAh that allows for over 6 hours of continuous use. Includes advanced features such as high-resolution LCD, backlight high-resolution LCD, calibration features, and a built-in pump to draw your sample and increase response time and ensure constant pressure and flow for the most accurate Ar gas concentration readings.
Our Argon gas analyzer draws a continuous gas sample to analyze gas mixes for compressed gas, industrial applications, welding, leak detection, and research & development. It also comes with a probe and tubing to be used as an Argon gas point sampling gas leak analyzer used in various equipment including vacuum equipment, inert environments, heat treatment, welding, 3D Printing, metal processing, and manufacturing.
Included: Gas Analyzer, English manual, USB charging cable, Hard Carry Case, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Argon Gas (Ar) detection: 0 - 100% with 0.1% resolution
Accuracy: ≤±2% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 20 sec
Display: High-Resolution Color LCD
Alarms: LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: less than 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li-battery 2000 mAh
Working time: > 6 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: > 10 years
Protection category: IP65
Explosion Proof: Ex ib IIB T3 Gb
Dimension/Weight: 9.5 x 2.5 x 1.7 inches, 440grams
Pump Noise: <70dB
Pump Flow: 0.5 LPM
Inlet Air Barb: 5mm diameter stainless steel barb
Recharge: USB Charger (5V @ 1A) with USB mini cable
100% QA by sensor and gas detector engineers
Product tested and verified in the USA