- 🎆 DETECT: Carbon monoxide detector measuring 0 -1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution with built-in pump for super fast detection. Comes USA NIST traceable calibrated from Los Angeles, CA.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and graph functions allow for easy and intuitive operation. USB computer data logging included.
- 📲 ALARMS: The detector records alarm events with date and time stamps.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Water-resistant, dust-resistant, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: This is a top-quality FORENSICS DETECTORS carbon monoxide detector with a built-in pump allowing for super-fast detection & response, point probe sampling, and continuous monitoring. Perfect for tracking the build-up of carbon monoxide in indoor environments and detecting any CO leaks. This carbon monoxide meter has a 32-bit microprocessor, color LCD, and graphing capability. The detector is USA NIST traceable calibrated in Los Angeles. If you require a more basic CO detector, we recommend our handheld CO meter.
Included: Carbon monoxide analyzer, English manual, USB charging cable, charger, analyzer case, stainless probe, tubing, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration T-piece & Tubing
Calibration Gas (CO)
Bump Gas (CO)
Gas Sensor Replacement (CO)
Gas Detector Waterproof Case
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Comes factory calibrated
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 20 sec
Working temperature: 14F - 122F, ＜ 95% RH
Battery: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 3200 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 14 oz
Dimensions: 5.1 in × 2.6 in x 1.2 in
Charge time: 4 hours
Operating time: > 10 hours