- ⚛️ ACCURATE: Industrial carbon monoxide (CO) gas detector, 0 - 1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution. NIST calibration certificate.
- 🌇 DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with error better than ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Designed for industrial fieldwork. Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip. Rechargeable Li-ion Battery 1500 mAh via micro-USB cable, comes with all accessories.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: Best in its class, the professional series CO detector by FORENSICS. High precision for accurate measurements and robust for fieldwork, inspections, occupational safety, industrial, and environmental applications. It comes factory-calibrated. Using electrochemical sensors, the detection range is 0 - 1000 ppm within 30 seconds. Comes with advanced features such as temperature detection, adjustable alarm setting, backlight high-resolution LCD, and calibration. We also offer a built-in pump version, our model FD-600-CO CO Gas Analyzer for Inspectors.
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a toxic gas. OSHA emphasizes that carbon monoxide is a poisonous, colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas - making it very elusive. Although CO has no smell, it is often mixed with other gases that do have an odor (i.e. exhaust gas). When carbon monoxide is inhaled, your body replaces the oxygen in your red blood cells with carbon monoxide. This leads to asphyxiation, serious tissue damage, brain damage, and even death.
Included: CO gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Calibration Service (sold separately):
Gas Detector Calibration Service
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: better than ± 5% F.S.
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)