Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here for PDF
- ⚛️ ACCURATE: Industrial carbon monoxide (CO) gas detector, 0 - 1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution. NIST calibration certificate.
- 🌇 DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with error better than ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarms trigger record count function.
- 💪 STRONG: Designed for industrial fieldwork. Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip. Rechargeable Li-ion Battery 1500 mAh via micro-USB cable, comes with all accessories.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: Best in its class, the professional series CO detector by FORENSICS. High precision for accurate measurements and robust for fieldwork, inspections, occupational safety, industrial, and environmental applications. Comes factory- calibrated. Using electrochemical sensors, the detection range is 0 - 1000 ppm within 30 seconds. Comes with advanced features such as temperature detection, adjustable alarm setting, backlight high-resolution LCD, and calibration.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: better than ± 5% F.S.
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)