Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- ⚛️ ACCURATE: Industrial Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas detector, 0-1000ppm with 1ppm resolution. NIST Calibration Certificate.
- 🌇 DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with error better than ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarm trigger record count function.
- 💪 STRONG: Designed for industrial workhorse fieldwork. Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip. Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery 1500mAh via micro-USB cable, comes with all accessories.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA **
Details: Best in class, the Professional Series CO detector, and meter by FORENSICS. High precision for very accurate measurements and robust for fieldwork, inspections, occupational safety, industrial and environmental. Comes factory calibrated. Using Electrochemical sensors. The detection range of CO is 0-1000ppm within 30 seconds. Advanced features such as temperature detection, adjustable alarm setting, backlight high-resolution LCD, calibration features included.
Included: Gas Detector, Belt Clip, Sling, English Manual, USB Charge Cable, Calibration Cover, and USA NIST Calibration Certificate.
Specifications: CO detection: 0-1000ppm with 1ppm resolution. Accuracy: better than ±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: 0-122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li-battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24hours. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: 2-3 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: about 130g (including battery).