- 🔬 ACCURATE: Professional and accurate hydrogen cyanide (HCN) detector, 0 - 50 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory-calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: The professional hydrogen cyanide (HCN) gas detector by FORENSICS is the best in its class with many advanced features. Hydrogen cyanide (HCN) is a chemical compound in liquid form below 78°F (25.6°C), or a colorless gas above 78°F (25.6°C), and is extremely toxic. It is used for fumigation, electroplating, mining, chemical synthesis, and the production of synthetic fibers, plastics, dyes, and pesticides. Hydrogen cyanide is also emitted during reactions between cyanide and acid, a nitrile fire, or combustion.
Included: HCN gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Sensor Replacement (email us)
Calibration Service (sold separately):
Gas Detector Calibration Service
Hydrogen cyanide (HCN) detection: 0 - 50 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm or low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration alarms. Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Operating humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)