Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- 🔬 ACCURATE: Professional and Accurate Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN), 0-50ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarm digital time stamp and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: The professional Hydrogen Chloride (HCN) gas detector by FORENSICS, best in class with all advanced features and functions. Hydrogen cyanide (HCN) is a chemical compound in liquid form below 78°F (25.6°C), or a colorless gas above 78°F (25.6°C), and is extremely toxic. It is used for fumigation, electroplating, mining, chemical synthesis, and the production of synthetic fibers, plastics, dyes, and pesticides. Hydrogen cyanide is also accidentally rejected during reactions between cyanide and an acid, or during a nitrile fire or combustion.
Included: The Product includes the Gas Detector, Belt Clip, Sling, English Manual, USB Charge Cable, Calibration Cover, and USA NIST Calibration Certificate.
Specifications: Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN), range 0-50ppm with 0.1ppm resolution, Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, low voltage with LED, sound, vibration alarms. Operating temperature: 0-122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li-battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24hours. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: 2-3 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: about 130g (including battery).