- 🗽 ACCURATE: Professional and accurate Hydrogen Fluoride (HF) gas detector, 0 - 10 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor.
- 🚄 DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤ ± 10% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: A professional Hydrogen Fluoride (HF) gas detector by FORENSICS with advanced functions that comes factory-calibrated. Hydrogen fluoride gas is a toxic and corrosive gas that requires gas detection to protect workers directly working with it. Most people are likely more familiar with hydrogen fluoride gas's liquid form that readily combines with water to generate hydrofluoric acid, but hydrogen fluoride gas itself is an important gas used in various industrial settings, primarily for manufacturing purposes. It is often used in the production of materials such as refrigerants, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, aluminum, and plastics. Exposure limits for HF are 3ppm 8 hour-TWA OSHA, and 0.4ppm 8 hour-TWA CAL OSHA. IDLH is 30ppm.
Included: HF gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and calibration certificate.
Calibration Kit (sold separately):
Calibration Gas (Cl2)(Surrogate Gas 2ppm Cl2 : 1ppm HF is used for calibration. A Cl2 NIST gas standard is employed since none exists for HF)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Accessories (sold separately):
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
HF Gas Sensor Replacement (email us)
Calibration Service (sold separately):
Gas Detector Calibration Service
Hydrogen Fluoride (HF) detection: 0 - 10 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: better than ± 10% F.S
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)