- 🗽 ACCURATE: Professional and accurate Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) gas detector, 0 - 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor.
- 🚄 DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤ ± 10% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: A professional Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) gas detector by FORENSICS with advanced functions that comes factory-calibrated. Hydrogen peroxide gas has many applications in various industries such as pharmaceutical development, healthcare, water treatment, pulp bleaching, and more. While hydrogen peroxide gas is useful for processes such as fumigation and disinfection, it has risks that must be properly mitigated. Mitigation typically includes using a hydrogen peroxide gas detector to monitor the presence of hydrogen peroxide gas in the environment. Alternatively, an H2O2 gas monitor can provide an H2O2 reading so a specific H2O2 gas concentration is reached for effective sanitization or disinfection.
Several agencies have recommended H2O2 exposure limits:
- OSHA PEL (permissible exposure limit): 1 ppm (averaged over an 8-hour work shift)
- NIOSH IDLH (immediately dangerous to life or health) = 75 ppm
Included: H2O2 gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and calibration certificate.
Calibration Kit (sold separately):
Calibration Gas (SO2) (Surrogate Gas 1ppm SO2 : 1ppm H2O2 is used for calibration. A SO2 NIST gas standard is employed since none exists for H2O2)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Accessories (sold separately):
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Sensor Replacement (email us)
Calibration Service (sold separately):
Gas Detector Calibration Service
Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: better than ± 10% F.S
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)