- ⚛️ DETECT: Ultrasensitive, low-level OZONE (O3) gas detector, 0 - 5 ppm with 0.01 ppm resolution using Swiss sensor. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌷 ACCURATE: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory- calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms. Alarms include digital time stamping and logging. Temperature, battery, and time tracking.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof. Belt clip, charger, cable, and case included.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: This is an ultrasensitive OZONE detector with 0.01 ppm resolution. It is 10x more sensitive than a regular meter as it employs a high-quality ozone sensor made in Switzerland. Although ozone gas is used in many applications as a "sanitizing" agent, too much can be harmful. Ozone is a reactive gas and a well-documented air pollutant and irritant. The California Ambient Air Quality Standard (CAAQS) for outdoor ozone is 0.09 ppm for a 1-hour average, and 0.07 ppm for an 8-hour average. OSHA guidelines state that ozone in the workplace should never exceed 0.1 ppm over an 8-hour day. NIOSH outlines a recommended exposure limit of 0.10 ppm (0.2 mg/m3) and an immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH) ozone level of 5 ppm or higher.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Ozone (O3) detection: 0 - 5 ppm with 0.01 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: less than 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Operating humidity: less than 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)