- ⚛️ DETECT: Ultrasensitive, low-level OZONE (O3) gas detector, 0 - 5 ppm with 0.01 ppm resolution using a Swiss sensor. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌷 ACCURATE: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory-calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms. Alarms include digital time stamping and logging. Temperature, battery, and time tracking.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof. Belt clip, charger, cable, and case included.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: This is an ultrasensitive OZONE detector with 0.01 ppm resolution. It is 10x more sensitive than a regular meter as it employs a high-quality ozone sensor made in Switzerland. Although ozone gas is used in many applications as a "sanitizing" agent, too much can be harmful. Ozone is a reactive gas and a well-documented air pollutant and irritant. The California Ambient Air Quality Standard (CAAQS) for outdoor ozone is 0.09 ppm for a 1-hour average and 0.07 ppm for an 8-hour average. OSHA guidelines state that ozone in the workplace should never exceed 0.1 ppm over an 8-hour day. NIOSH outlines a recommended exposure limit of 0.10 ppm (0.2 mg/m3) and an immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH) ozone level of 5 ppm or higher. Please note that ozone is unique gas and cannot be calibrated with a calibration gas bottle setup like most gases. Order your ozone calibration service which must be performed in our laboratory with special NIST calibrated equipment necessary to perform ozone gas detector calibration.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
No ozone calibration gas kits exist for ozone since ozone gas (NIST traceable calibrated) must be generated in a special lab. We recommend using our calibration service to calibrate your ozone detector and using our ozone bump tester to validate operation via bump testing.
Accessories (sold separately):
Ozone Bump Tester
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Sensor Replacement (email us)
Calibration Service (sold separately):
Gas Detector Calibration Service
Ozone (O3) detection: 0 - 5 ppm with 0.01 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: less than 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Operating humidity: less than 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)