- 🎆 Uses: CO, CO2, O2 analysis for MAP food packaging. USA NIST traceable calibrated in Los Angeles, CA.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and Graph functions. Computer Data Logging.
- 📲 BATTERY: USB recharge. Arrives with syringes, filters, luer lock connectors and 100 septa.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design made of high strength ABS and Anti-slip grip rubber.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: This is the ultimate MAP analyzer as it detectors CO2, O2 and CO. The FORENSICS multigas MAP analyzer is an excellent option that is very easy to use by anybody. The detector is based on our industrial analyzer platform with a built in pump that is easy to use, light and very portable. Simply insert the needle tip of the probe into the food pack through a foam seal pad called septas. The seal pad provides a tight seal and prevents air from leaking into the package through the puncture hole. The built-in pump draws in the sample air required for analysis, and the user has full pump control - sample large or small quantities. The pump can be turn off anytime to sample just the right amount of air as packaging headspace varies from product to product. Comes with an color screen, large digits and on-screen real-time graphing. The detector is built using an advanced electrochemical high range sensor. The internal 32-bit microprocessor allows for user calibration, ON/OFF flow and test control. Typical testing takes less than 30 seconds. The product comes with the multi MAP Analyzer, English Manual, Calibration and QA Certificate, USB charge cable, Charger, 3 x needles, 3 x filters, 100 x adhesive foam septum, tubing with luer lock connectors. Comes NIST Traceable Calibrated in the USA. Open the box, turn ON and GO. Detector Specs: CO range 0-1% with 0.01% resolution, O2 range 0-30% with 0.01% resolution and CO2 0-100% with 0.01% resolution. Error: ≤±5%, Response Time: ≤20s. Working Temp: 14F to 122F, ＜95%RH, Battery: DC3.7V Li-on battery, 3200mAh. Gas Sensor Life: 2-3 years (O2 and CO) and for CO2 (NDIR Sensor) > 5 years. Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb. Protection Grade: IP65. Weight: 14oz, Dimensions: 5.1 × 2.6 x 1.2 inches, Charge time: 3 hours, Operating time: >10 hours. Pump Rate: 0.1-0.3LPM (100-300cc/min). USA NIST traceable calibration.