Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- 🏭 DETECT: Professional Series Phosphine PH3 gas detector, 0-20ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🏹 ACCURATE: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy ≤±5% F.S. and response time T<30s. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable Audio, visual, and vibration alarms. Alarm digital time stamp and logging. Temp, battery, and time tracking.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof. Belt clip, charger, cable, and case included.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
The professional Phosphine PH3 detector by FORENSICS has all the advanced features and functions. Phosphine is used as an insecticide for the fumigation of grains, animal feed, and leaf-stored tobacco, and as a rodenticide. Phosphine is also used as an intermediate in the synthesis of flame retardants for cotton fabrics, as a doping agent for n-type semiconductors, a polymerization initiator, and a condensation catalyst. Phosphine is a colorless, flammable, and toxic gas. ACGIH, NIOSH, and OSHA exposure limits are recommended at 0.3ppm with a short-term exposure limit of 1ppm.
Included: Gas Detector, Belt Clip, Sling, English Manual, USB Charge Cable, Calibration Cover, and USA NIST Calibration Certificate.
Specifications: Phosphine PH3 gas detection range: 0-20ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: 0-122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li-battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24hours. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: 2-3 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: about 130g (including battery).