Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here for PDF
- 🏭 DETECT: Professional series phosphine (PH3) gas detector, 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🏹 ACCURATE: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory-calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms. Alarms include digital time stamping and logging. Temperature, battery, and time tracking.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof. Belt clip, charger, cable, and case included.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: The professional phosphine (PH3) detector by FORENSICS has all the advanced features and functions. Phosphine is used as an insecticide and rodenticide for the fumigation of grains, animal feed, and leaf-stored tobacco. It is also used as an intermediate in the synthesis of flame retardants for cotton fabrics, as a doping agent for n-type semiconductors, a polymerization initiator, and a condensation catalyst. Phosphine is a colorless, flammable, and toxic gas. ACGIH, NIOSH, and OSHA exposure limits are recommended at 0.3 ppm with a short-term exposure limit of 1 ppm.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Phosphine (PH3) detection: 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Operating humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)