- 🗽 ACCURATE: Professional and accurate Vinyl Chloride (C2H3Cl) gas detector, 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor.
- 🚄 DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: A professional Vinyl Chloride (C2H3Cl) gas detector by FORENSICS with advanced functions that comes factory-calibrated. Vinyl chloride gas is a toxic gas that requires to be measured. The gas is colorless, combustible, and quickly evaporates. Vinyl chloride is used to create plastic kitchenware, wire coatings, automobile upholstery, and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipes. Vinyl chloride gas is very harmful to humans when inhaled but it can be detected using vinyl chloride gas detectors. Vinyl chloride gas has been typically detected using tube detectors, but here we offer a digital handheld gas detector using electrochemical sensor technology. This digital detector will alarm with LED, buzzer, and vibration once preset thresholds have been exceeded.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and calibration certificate.
Other Accessories (sold separately):
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Sensor Replacement (C2H3Cl) (email us)
Calibration Service (sold separately):
Gas Detector Calibration Service
Vinyl Chloride (C2H3Cl) detection: 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: better than ± 10% F.S
Response time: T < 60 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)