- ⚛️ ACCURATE: Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) gas detector using electrochemical sensors, 0 - 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED from Los Angeles, CA.
- 🏕️ QUALITY: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🔔 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarms trigger record count function.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dust-proof, and explosion-proof. Belt clip and accessories included.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
- 🙋Why is this detector more than $100? Read our VOC Detector blog.
Details: The most professional Total Volatile Organic Compounds by FORENSICS DETECTORS. Equipped with a VOC electrochemical sensor and comes factory-calibrated. The detection range of VOC gas is 0 - 100ppm within 30 seconds at an accuracy of +/- 5% full-scale and calibrated using NIST traceable isobutylene (CH2) gas. Comes factory NIST calibrated from Los Angeles, CA. The detector has a DC3.7V Li-battery 1500mAh that allows for over 24 hours of continuous use. Includes advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, backlight high-resolution LCD, calibration features, and others.
Volatile organic compounds are released from a number of common household products such as paints and refrigerants. They can cause many negative health effects in humans and are a known air pollutant-- particularly for indoor air, but they do have a known effect on outdoor air as well. Volatile organic compounds, VOCs, are chemical compounds that are known to possess certain properties including high vapor pressure and low water solubility. Most VOCs are produced by humans as gases and are used as industrial solvents. Specific ways they are produced include in manufacturing of paints, pharmaceuticals, and refrigerants.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration Gas (VOC)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Gas Sensor Replacement (VOC) (email us)
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S.
Response time: less than 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarms: Warns users of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration.
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: less than 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)
100% QA by sensor and gas detector engineers
Product tested and verified in the USA