- 🏠 USES: A simple, accurate CO2 monitor for Grow Room, Incubator, Beer, Hydroponics, Home and Car
- 🔬 ACCURATE: Made using advanced NDIR sensor technology. 10 year life.
- 🔋 Battery: Li-Ion battery powered with USB recharge up to 8 hours operation. Also powered with direct USB power.
- 👪 Simple: Easy to use, not complex, a basic and accurate CO2 monitor. Product stable on table or mount onto the wall.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: This is a simple yet very accurate CO2 monitor by FORENSICS DETECTORS. This product tracks indoor CO2 levels which is suited for home use or in light industrial applications such as use in a grow room, incubator, beer, hydroponics, cars and transport vehicles. The monitor operates from any USB charger or can also be used without a cord for up to 8 hours when the battery is fully charged. This CO2 monitor has been designed to be easy to use and provide accurate CO2 readings. The monitor also detects humidity, temperature and time. Your CO2 monitor is already calibrated so just Turn ON and GO! The monitor incorporates a high quality advanced NDIR sensor that detects with 1ppm resolution. ** CO2 Sensor Specifications ** Sensor: Non Dispersive Infra Red NDIR CO2 sensor; CO2 Range: 0-5000ppm; Accuracy: ±50ppm or ±5% of reading (take larger); CO2 Repeatability: 40ppm at 400ppm; Temp Compensation: ±0.1% of reading per F; Response Time: < 5minutes; Warm Up Time: 20 seconds ** Temperature Sensor Specifications ** Operate Temp: 32F-195F; Resolution: 0.1F; Accuracy: ±5% of reading; Response Time: <10 minutes; ** Relative Humidity Sensor Specifications ** Range: 5-95%RH; Resolution: 1%; Accuracy: ±5% of reading; Response Time: <10 minutes ** General Specifications ** Store/Operate Temp & %RH: 32F-122F, <95%RH; Battery: Li-Ion battery 1000mAh; Dimension/Weight: 120x90x35mm /170g (3.6oz); Voltage Input: USB DC 5V; Expected Sensor Life: 10 years.