Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- ⚛️ QUALITY: Accurate Made in Japan Electrochemical Sensor, 0-1000ppm with 1ppm resolution & accuracy ±3ppm. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🐓 USES: Poultry Farms, Pig Farms, Horse Stables, Livestock, Cattle, Landfill, Animal Welfare Shelters, Fish Farms, Waste Management and Feed/Protein optimization and OH&S verification
- 💪 EASY USE: plush rubber grip, easy large digital display, 9V battery included, low battery indicator
- 🎆 ALARMS: 1st Alarm>35ppm & 2nd Alarm>200ppm audible buzzer alarm.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with QA signature USA verification ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: This is FORENSICS Basic Ammonia NH3 Detector model made to be a workhorse with easy One Button operation. Turn ON and detect immediately with no messing around. Detector is made with a high quality electrochemical sensor Made in Japan. Comes factory calibrated. Ammonia is a toxic gas that requires continuous detection particularly in occupational spaces, farms, stables and ensuring wellness for your livestock. Ammonia is used in farm fertilizers and commercial refrigeration, water purification and treatment plants, chemical plants, and high-technology manufacturing, household cleaners and waterless and can be found in a variety of chemical plants and cold storage lockers. The Permissible Exposure Limit for ammonia set by OSHA is 50 parts per million (ppm) averaged over an eight hour work day. The NIOSH Recommended Exposure Limit (REL) for ammonia is 25 ppm averaged over an eight-hour work day. NIOSH also says that there should be a Short Term Exposure Limit (STEL) of 35 ppm during any 15 minute period in the day. The Product comes with a robust cloth case, NH3 Gas Detector, installed 9V battery and upgraded English Manual. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. Product quality checked and verified in California, USA. Specifications include: Model: NH3000, Color: Black + Yellow, Measurement range: 0-1000PPM, Response/Recovery Time less than 30 secs, Resolution: 1ppm, Error: less than 5ppm or less than 5% whichever is greater, Operation temperature: 0 to 50°C, Storage temperature: 0 to 50°C, Working humidity: 0-90%RH, Product dimension: 160*56*41mm, product weight: 228g (with battery), automatic shutdown: 15 minutes, Operation: Electrochemical NH3 Made in Japan sensor.