Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here for PDF
- ⚛️ QUALITY: Electrochemical sensor made in Japan, 0 - 1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution & accuracy ± 3 ppm. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🐓 MANY USES: Poultry, pig, livestock, cattle, & fish farms, horse stables, landfills, animal welfare shelters, waste management, feed/protein optimization, and OH&S verification.
- 💪 EASY USE: plush rubber grip, large digital display, 9V battery included, and low battery indicator.
- 🎆 ALARMS: 1st alarm > 35 ppm & 2nd alarm (audible buzzer) > 200 ppm.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with QA signature USA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: The FORENSICS basic ammonia detector is made to be a workhorse with its easy one-button operation. Turn ON and detect immediately with no complicated setup. The detector is constructed with a high-quality electrochemical sensor made in Japan. Comes factory-calibrated. Ammonia is a toxic gas that requires continuous detection to ensure wellness for occupants and your livestock, particularly in occupational spaces, farms, and stables. NH3 is used in farm fertilizers, commercial refrigeration, water purification, treatment facilities, chemical plants, high-technology manufacturing, household cleaners, and cold storage lockers. Set by OSHA, the Permissible Exposure Limit for ammonia is 50 parts per million (ppm) averaged over an eight-hour workday. The NIOSH Recommended Exposure Limit (REL) for ammonia is 25 ppm averaged over an eight-hour workday. NIOSH also defines a Short Term Exposure Limit (STEL) of 35 ppm during any 15-minute period in the day.
Included: Robust cloth case, NH3 gas detector, installed 9V battery, and easy-to-read English manual.
Measurement range: 0 - 1000 ppm
Response / recovery time: less than 30 secs
Resolution: 1 ppm
Error: less than 5 ppm or 5%, whichever is greater
Operation temperature: 0 to 50°C
Storage temperature: 0 to 50°C
Working humidity: 0 - 90% RH
Product dimensions: 160 mm x 56 mm x 41 mm
Weight: 228 g (with battery)
Automatic shutdown: 15 minutes
Operation: electrochemical NH3 sensor.