- 🚀 INDUSTRIAL: Heavy-duty fixed gas detector with Cl2 range 0 - 20 ppm. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED.
- 🌎 USE: Remote control up to 8 meters, analog output (4 - 20 mA), 2 x relay alarm triggered switches (1 kW) to control strobe lights, ventilation, electrical items, doors, or additional alarms.
- 🎆 FEATURES: Large LED alarm and buzzer. Adjustable audio and visual. Alarms come with digital time stamps and logging of 1000 data points. Remote control. Calibration-FREE. Multi-language option.
- 💪 ROBUST: Explosion, dust, water, and flameproof. Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb with IP65 housing protection.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with USA NIST calibration certificate ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: This product is a heavy-duty, industrial, wall-mounted chlorine (Cl2) gas detector for continuous detection. It is used in areas with high chlorine exposure to protect employees, such as water treatment facilities, pools, and chemical processes. OSHA permissible exposure level is set at 1 ppm. In addition to alarms, the detector can be used to switch ON/OFF electrical equipment up to 1 kW power. The user can set low and high alarms to trigger 2 x 1 kW relays, perfect for strobe lights, FAN CONTROL, VENTILATION CONTROL, and other devices. For bump testing, chlorine bump test gas is not available. In this case, we simply recommend using the calibration gas and regulator setup to serve as the bump test gas.
Included: Fixed gas detector, English manual, remote control with battery, HEX key to remove the cover, 24V power adapter to plug to 110V outlet, and wiring. Arrives with USA NIST calibration certificate.
Chlorine (Cl2) detection: 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Response time = 20 seconds
Accuracy: < +/- 5% F.S.
Sensor lifetime: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb, IP 65 protection
Response time: < 20 sec
Power supply: DC 24V ± 15%
Working temperature: 0 - 122F
Output current: 4 - 20 mA
Working humidity: 0 - 95% RH (no dew)
Contact output: 2 x relay contact output, max power 1 kW
Single input: 4~ 20 mA
Dimensions: 200 mm x 180 mm x 90 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 3 lbs
Threads: G1/2 male proof hose pipe thread size M20 x 1.5mm
QA performed by sensor and gas detector engineers
Product tested and verified in California, USA.