Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here for PDF
- 🗽 ACCURATE: Formaldehyde (HCHO) gas detector, 0 - 10 ppm with 0.01 ppm resolution. USA NIST calibration. Turn ON and GO.
- 🚄 DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory-calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. The alarm comes with digital time stamping and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: A professional formaldehyde (HCHO) gas detector by FORENSICS with advanced features, comes NIST factory-calibrated to detect formaldehyde gas. Formaldehyde is a colorless, strong-smelling gas often found in aqueous (water-based) solutions. It is also used to manufacture many products such as chemicals, particleboard, household products, glues, permanent press fabrics, paper product coatings, fiberboard, and plywood. The OHSA permissible exposure limit (PEL) for formaldehyde in the workplace is 0.75 ppm measured as an 8-hour time-weighted average (TWA). OSHA also defines a short-term exposure limit (STEL) of 2 ppm, the maximum exposure allowed during a 15-minute period.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Formaldehyde (HCHO) detection: 0 - 10 ppm with 0.01 ppm resolution
Accuracy: better than ± 5% F.S.
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration. Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)