Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- 🗽 ACCURATE: Formaldehyde (HCHO) gas detector, 0-10ppm with 0.01ppm resolution. USA NIST Calibration. Turn ON and GO.
- 🚄 DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarm digital time stamp and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: A professional Formaldehyde (HCHO) gas detector by FORENSICS with advanced features and functions that comes NIST factory calibrated to detect Formaldehyde (HCHO) gas. Formaldehyde is a colorless, strong-smelling gas often found in aqueous (water-based) solutions. Formaldehyde is found in many products such as chemicals, particleboard, household products, glues, permanent press fabrics, paper product coatings, fiberboard, and plywood. The OHSA permissible exposure limit (PEL) for formaldehyde in the workplace is 0.75 parts formaldehyde per million parts of air (0.75 ppm) measured as an 8-hour time-weighted average (TWA). The OSHA standard includes a second PEL in the form of a short-term exposure limit (STEL) of 2 ppm which is the maximum exposure allowed during a 15-minute period.
Included: Gas Detector, Belt Clip, Sling, English Manual, USB Charge Cable, Calibration Cover, and USA NIST Calibration Certificate.
Specifications: HCHO gas detection: 0-10ppm with 0.01ppm resolution. Accuracy: better than ±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: 0-122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li-battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24hours. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: 2-3 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: about 130g (including battery).