- 🎆 DETECT: Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer measuring 0 -100 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution with built-in pump for super fast detection. Comes USA NIST traceable calibrated from Los Angeles, CA.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and graph functions allow for easy and intuitive operation. USB computer data logging included.
- 📲 ALARMS: The detector records alarm events with date and time stamps.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Water-resistant, dust-resistant, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: This is a top-quality FORENSICS DETECTORS hydrogen sulfide analyzer with a built-in pump allowing for super-fast detection & response, point probe sampling, and continuous monitoring. Perfect for tracking the build-up of hydrogen sulfide gas, rotten egg smell gas, sewer gas, and undertaking an environmental indoor or outdoor (H2S manure pit) measurement. H2S monitoring is popular in refining, mining, tanning, manufacturing, paper processing, and farming. This H2S monitor has a 32-bit microprocessor, color LCD, and graphing capability. The detector is USA NIST traceable and calibrated in Los Angeles.
Included: H2S monitor analyzer, English manual, USB charging cable, charger, analyzer case, stainless probe, tubing, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Hydrogen Sulfide Gas (H2S) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Comes factory calibrated
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 20 sec
Working temperature: 14F - 122F, ＜ 95% RH
Battery: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 3200 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 14 oz
Dimensions: 5.1 in × 2.6 in x 1.2 in
Charge time: 4 hours
Operating time: > 10 hours