- ⚛️ DETECT: High Range 0-100ppm OZONE. USA NIST traceable calibrated in Los Angeles. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌷 ACCURATE: Accuracy ≤±5% F.S. and response time T<30s. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Has flashlight capability. Adjustable Audio, visual, and vibration alarms. Alarm digital time stamp and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof. Belt clip, charger, cable, and case included.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: A smart mini OZONE O3 gas meter by FORENSICS has all the advanced features and functions with the highest quality electrochemical sensors. The detector is USA NIST traceable calibrated in Los Angeles. Ozone gas is used in many applications as a “sanitizing” agent, and in some cases, high amounts is desired.
Included: Gas Detector, Belt Clip, English Manual, USB Charge Cable, Calibration Cover, and USA NIST Calibration Certificate.
Specifications: O3 detection range: 0-100ppm with 1ppm resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: -4F to 122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li-battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24h. Charging time: 4h Sensor life: 2-3 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: 4.2oz.