Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
YouTube: How to Measure Ozone?
User Manual: Click Here
Blog Article: Click Here
- ⚛️ DETECT: High detection range 0 - 100 ppm OZONE. USA NIST traceable calibrated in Los Angeles. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌷 ACCURATE: Accuracy ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Has flashlight capability. Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms. Alarms include digital time stamping and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof. Belt clip, charger, cable, and case included.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: This is our high-range (0-100ppm) Ozone (O3) gas meter by FORENSICS. In some cases, high ozone detection is required, mostly for those using ozone for sanitizing. This unit has advanced features, a wide range of functions, and the highest quality electrochemical sensors. The detector is USA NIST traceable calibrated in Los Angeles. Please note that ozone is unique gas and cannot be calibrated with a calibration gas bottle setup like most gases. Order your ozone calibration service which must be performed in our laboratory with special NIST calibrated equipment necessary to perform ozone gas detector calibration.
For those that want to detect the output of an ozone generator, this is not the unit you should purchase. For ozone output detection, we recommend a 0-10,000ppm ozone detector (special order product) since ozone generators typically produce ozone much high than 100 ppm.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Ozone Bump Tester
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
Ozone (O3) detection range: 0 - 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: -4F - 122F
Operating humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: 4.2 oz
** Please note, this unit was Orange in color, now it is Blue in color. Change occurred in 2022.