- 🔬 ACCURATE: Professional and Accurate Hydrogen Sulfide H2S gas detector, 0-100ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarm digital time stamp and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shock proof, water proof, dust proof and explosion proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: The professional Hydrogen Sulfide H2S gas detector by FORENSICS & BOSEAN, best in class with all advanced features and functions. Track down all H2S sources or detect H2S concentration in sewers, waterworks and other areas. Arrives with calibration and QA certificate. Electrochemical sensor. Comes factory calibrated. Detection range of H2S is 0-100ppm within 30 seconds at an accuracy of < +/- 5% full scale. The detector has a DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh that allows up to 24 hours of continuous use. Advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, backlight high resolution LCD, calibration features and others are all included. The Product comes with the Gas Detector, English Manual, Computer USB data cable, Calibration/QA certificate and Calibration Cover. H2S detection range: 100ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, fault and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: 0-122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24hours. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: 2-3 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: about 130g (including battery). 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA! 100% quality guaranteed.