Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here for PDF
- 🔬 ACCURATE: Professional and accurate hydrogen sulfide (H2S) gas detector, 0 - 100 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory-calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: The professional hydrogen sulfide H2S gas detector by FORENSICS is the best in its class with many advanced features. Track down H2S sources or monitor the concentration in sewers, waterworks, and other areas.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: less than 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration. Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Operating humidity: less than 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)