- 🎆 Headspace Analysis: An affordable oxygen headspace analysis with a high quality electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and Graph functions allows for easy and intuitive operation.
- 📲 Datalogging: USB recharge and USB Realtime Data Acquisition. Arrives with syringes, filters, luer lock connectors and 100 septa.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design made of high strength ABS and Anti-slip grip rubber. Waterproof, dust-proof and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: You dont need to break the bank for a quality headspace analyzer and to determine your modified atmosphere packaged (MAP) products. The FORENSICS oxygen headspace oxygen analyzer is an excellent option for those that would like to confirm oxygen content within their packaging. The detector is based on our industrial analyzer platform with a built in pump that is easy to use, light and very portable. Simply insert the needle tip of the probe into the food pack through a foam seal pad called septas. The seal pad provides a tight seal and prevents air from leaking into the package through the puncture hole. The built-in pump draws in the sample air required for analysis, and the user has full pump control - sample large or small quantities. The pump can be turn off anytime to sample just the right amount of air as packaging headspace varies from product to product. Comes with an color screen, large digits and on-screen real-time graphing. The detector is built using an advanced electrochemical oxygen sensor. The internal 32-bit microprocessor allows for user calibration, ON/OFF flow and test control. Typical testing takes less than 15 seconds. The product comes with the Oxygen Analyzer, English Manual, Calibration and QA Certificate, USB charge cable, Charger, 3x needles, 3x filters, 100 x adhesive septum, tubing with luer lock connectors. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED using NIST USA Traceable Source. Open the box, turn ON and GO. Detector Specs: Oxygen (O2) 0-30% with 0.1% resolution. Error: ≤±1%, Response Time: ≤20s. Working Temp: 14F to 122F, ＜95%RH, Battery: DC3.7V Li-on battery, 3200mAh. Gas Sensor Life: 2-3 years. Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb. Protection Grade: IP65. Weight: 14oz, Dimensions: 5.1 × 2.6 x 1.2 inches, Charge time: 4hours, Operating time: >10 hours. Pump Rate: 0.1LPM (100cc/min).