Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here for PDF
- 🏗️ TOUGH: Passes 20 ft drop test. Waterproof up to 3 ft. Protection grade = IP67. Rubberized housing for “soft-touch" feeling.
- 🔋 LIFE: 2-year battery life, 9V lithium battery, and a 3-year sensor life.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Industrial specs, 0 - 30% with 0.1% resolution. Electrochemical sensors. USA NIST calibration.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Loud audio (90 dB), bright ultra-LED bar, and vigorous vibration alarms with adjustable alarm levels.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: Designed to handle a beating - the waterproof, shock-proof, dust-proof oxygen detector by FORENSICS. Best in class and made in California with industrial specifications. Long battery life of 2 years on a 9V lithium battery (included). Passes 20 ft drop test. Waterproof up to 3 ft. Highest protection grade = IP67. Rubberized housing for “soft-touch" feeling.
Included: Gas detector, English manual, calibration cap, and a metal alligator belt clip. Arrives with NIST USA calibration certificate.
Oxygen (O2) detection: 0 - 30% with 0.1% resolution
Response time: 60 sec
Error: Better than +/- 5% full scale
Display: Bright backlight, high contrast LCD
Operating temperature: -25℃ ～ 55℃
Operating humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Sensor life: 3 years
Protection category: IP67
Weight: about 150 g (including battery)
Dimensions: 110 mm × 45 mm × 31 mm
Explosion-proof: Intrinsically safe, Exibd I. Certification EX and CE.
Advanced features: alarm adjustments, display options (Instant, TWA, STEL, and Time)