Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- ⚛️ RESIDENTIAL: For residential combustion analysis & ambient air quality analysis or probe sampling / continuous sampling in confined or toxic spaces. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌇 FEATURES: Color screen, graphing, and alarm logging. Includes case, water trap, particle filter, and NOx filter to reduce cross sensitivity errors.
- 🔬 SENSORS: High-quality sensors Made in the UK with Oxygen (O2) and Carbon Monoxide (CO). Calculates COAF (CO air free) and excess air (EA) for combustion analysis. Comes factory calibrated. Detection error better than ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<60s. Zero and span calibration options for user full control.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design with ABS and Anti-slip grip rubber. Comes with a strong magnet for appliance mounting. Waterproof, dust-proof, and explosion-proof. ATEX certified EXib IIB T3 Gb. IP65 certified.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA **
Details: A professional Residential Combustion Analyzer + Handheld Pump with O2 & CO sensors made in the UK. 32-bit microprocessor, color screen, real-time graphing, and alarm-logging. Ideal for HVAC professionals, contractors, or maintenance engineers for residential boilers, heaters, or furnaces. The display screen shows CO, O2, COAF (CO air-free), and EA (Excess Air %). The detector can also be as (1) an ambient detector for general air quality measurements (2) as a spot detector or (3) as a Combustion and/or Flue Gas Analyzer. Please note, this analyzer does NOT detect flue temperature nor calculate combustion efficiency.
Included: Product comes with an Aluminum case, the Analyzer containing CO and O2 sensors with a strong niobium magnet for mounting on appliances while testing, Electronic Pump with Stainless Probe, Hose assembly with 3 feet of high temp silicone tubing, Water trap, particle, and NOx filters with sensor cap, Screw to mount sensor cap to the Analyzer, USB Charging Cable, USB Charger, Calibration Certificate, Clear English Manual & Instructions.
Analyzer Specifications: The detector incorporates electrochemical sensors with Oxygen (O2) 0-30% with 0.1% resolution and Carbon Monoxide (CO) 0-999 with 1ppm resolution. Comes factory calibrated. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response Time: ≤60s. Working environment: 32F～113F, ＜95%RH (no dew). Power Source: DC3.7V Li-on battery, 2000mAh. Gas Sensor Life: 2-3 years. Recommended calibration period: Every 6 months. Explosion-proof grade: ATEX certified EXib IIB T3 Gb. IP65 certified. Weight: 400g (with battery). Dimensions: 130mm×67mm×30mm (L × W × H).
Pump Specifications: Rechargeable DC3.7V Li battery 1800mAh charged via USB connector. Pump LCD shows ambient temperature, time, date and backlight high resolution LCD is included. Temperature: 32F～140F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Voltage: DC3.0V Li battery 1800mAh. Flow rate: 0.5 LPM. Noise: <60dB. Weight: 140g (with battery). Size: 65x30x225mm.