- ⚛️ RESIDENTIAL: For residential combustion analysis & ambient air quality, probe, or continuous sampling in confined spaces. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌇 FEATURES: Color screen, graphing, and alarm logging. Includes case, water trap, particle filter, and NOx filter to reduce cross-sensitivity errors.
- 🔬 SENSORS: High-quality CO and O2 sensors made in the UK. Calculates COAF (CO air free) and excess air (EA) for combustion analysis. Comes factory-calibrated. Detection error better than ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time: T < 60 sec. Zero and span calibration options for full user control.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design with ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Comes with a strong magnet for appliance mounting. Waterproof, dust-proof, and explosion-proof. ATEX certified EXib IIB T3 Gb and IP65 certified.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: A professional residential combustion analyzer + handheld pump with O2 & CO sensors. 32-bit microprocessor, color screen, real-time graphing, and alarm logging. Ideal for HVAC professionals, contractors, or maintenance engineers for residential boilers, heaters, and furnaces. The display screen shows CO, O2, COAF (CO air-free), and EA (Excess Air). The detector can also be used as (1) an ambient detector for general air quality measurements (2) a spot detector or (3) a combustion and flue gas analyzer. Please note, that this analyzer does NOT detect flue temperature or calculate combustion efficiency and does not detect nor calculate carbon dioxide (CO2). In addition, also note that this unit is not made for automotive exhaust gases since the CO in automotive combustion engines typically exceeds 1000ppm CO and may blow out the CO sensor. For automotive exhaust applications, please see the auto exhaust gas analyzer.
Included: Aluminum case, analyzer containing CO and O2 sensors, niobium magnet for mounting on appliances, electronic pump, stainless probe, hose assembly, 3 feet of high temp silicone tubing, water trap, particle filter, NOx filter, sensor cap,sScrew to mount sensor cap to the analyzer, USB charging cable, USB charger, calibration certificate, clear English manual, and instructions.
Bump Gas (CO)
Bump Gas (N2)
Accessories and Parts:
Gas Sensor Replacement (CO)
Gas Sensor Replacement (O2)
Gas Detector Waterproof Case
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (multigas)
Sensors: Electrochemical sensors (O2 and CO)
Oxygen (O2) detection: 0 - 30% with 0.1% resolution
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 999 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 60 sec
Working environment: 32F ～ 113F, ＜ 95% RH (no dew)
Power source: DC 3.7V Li-ion battery, 2000 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Recommended calibration period: Every 6 months
Explosion-proof grade: ATEX certified EXib IIB T3 Gb, IP65 certified
Weight: 400 g (with battery)
Dimensions: 130 mm × 67 mm × 30 mm (L × W × H)
Power: Rechargeable DC 3.7V Li battery 1800 mAh charged via USB connector
Display: High-resolution backlight LCD shows ambient temperature, time, and date Operating temperature: 32F ～ 140F
Operating humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.0V Li battery 1800 mAh
Flow rate: 0.5 LPM
Noise: < 60 dB
Weight: 140 g (with battery)
Size: 65 mm x 30 mm x 225 mm