- 🎆 DETECT: Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) measuring 0-10 ppm with 0.01 ppm resolution with a built-in pump for super fast detection. Comes USA NIST traceable calibrated from Los Angeles, CA.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and graph functions allow for easy and intuitive operation. USB computer data logging enabled.
- 📲 ALARMS: The detector records alarm events with date and time stamps.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Water-resistant, dust-resistant, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: The most professional Total Volatile Organic Compounds Analyzer by FORENSICS DETECTORS. Equipped with a "Made in Germany" VOC electrochemical sensor and comes factory-calibrated. The detection range of VOC gas is 0.00 - 10ppm within 30 seconds at an accuracy of less than +/- 5% full-scale and calibrated in our laboratory using NIST traceable isobutylene (C4H8) gas. This detector is VERY sensitive and recommended for experienced inspectors, engineers, and technicians since best practices such as zero calibration before use and correct low VOC storage methods must be adhered to.
Volatile organic compounds are a common indoor pollutant. They are released from paints, furniture, carpet, and synthetic materials. They can cause many negative health effects such as headaches, fatigue, and nausea. VOCs are problematic gas pollutants in indoor air, car, bus, home, offices, work, and confined areas. This advanced VOC gas analyzer is used to monitor and assess the presence of VOCs and provide a quantitative measure of VOCs with 0.01ppm (10ppb) resolution.
Sensitive to Isobutenel, Formaldehyde, Methyl Mercaptan, Acetaldehyde, Ethanol, Carbon Disulfide, Dimethyl Disulfide, Methanol, Ethyl Mercaptan, Styrene, Benzene, Toluene, p-Xylene, Acrylonitrile, Acetylene, and Butadiene.
Comes factory NIST calibrated from Los Angeles, CA. The detector has a DC3.7V Li-battery 3200mAh that allows over 10 hours of continuous use. Includes advanced features such as programmable alarm setting, backlight high-resolution LCD, calibration features, computer data logging, and others.
Included: VOC analyzer, English manual, USB charging cable, charger, analyzer case, 4ft telescopic stainless probe, tubing, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Calibration Service (sold separately):
Gas Detector Calibration Service
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) detection: 0.00 - 10 ppm with 0.01 ppm resolution
Comes factory calibrated to Isobutylene (NIST USA Traceable Sources)
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 20 sec
Working temperature: 14F - 122F, ＜ 95% RH
Battery: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 3200 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 14 oz
Dimensions: 5.1 in × 2.6 in x 1.2 in
Charge time: 4 hours
Operating time: > 10 hours