- 🎆 MAP Uses: Meat, Poultry, and Fish. CO headspace analysis. USA NIST traceable calibrated in Los Angeles.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Graph functions. Computer Data Logging.
- 📲 BATTERY: USB recharge and light handheld instrument. Arrives with syringes, filters, luer lock connectors, and 100 septa.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design made of high-strength ABS and Anti-slip grip rubber. Water-resistant, dust-proof, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA **
Details: This analyzer is a perfect solution to your packaging analysis requirements when it comes to meat, poultry, and fish products. The FORENSICS CO analyzer is an excellent option that is very easy to use by anybody. The detector is based on our industrial analyzer platform with a built-in pump that is easy to use, light, and very portable. Simply insert the needle tip of the probe into the food pack through a sealed rubber pad called septas. The seal pad provides a tight seal and prevents air from leaking into the package through the puncture hole. The built-in pump draws in the sample air required for analysis, and the user has full pump control - sample large or small quantities. The pump can be turned off anytime to sample just the right amount of air as packaging headspace varies from product to product. Comes with a color screen, large digits, and on-screen real-time graphing. The detector is built using an advanced electrochemical high-range CO sensor. The internal 32-bit microprocessor allows for user calibration, ON/OFF pump flow, and test control. Typical testing takes less than 30 seconds.
Included: The product comes with the CO Analyzer and magnet back, English User Manual, Calibration and USA NIST Calibration Certificate, USB charge cable, Charger, 2x needles, 2x filters, 100x adhesive septum, tubing with luer lock connectors.
Specifications: Detector Specs: CO range 0-1% with 0.01% resolution (100 ppm). Error: ≤±5% F.S., Response Time: ≤20s. Working Temp: 14F to 122F, ＜95%RH, Battery: DC3.7V Li-on battery, 3200mAh. Gas Sensor Life: 2-3 years. Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb. Protection Grade: IP65. Weight: 14oz, Dimensions: 5.1 × 2.6 x 1.2 inches, Charge time: 3 hours, Operating time: >10 hours. Pump Rate: 0.1-0.3LPM (100-300cc/min).