- 🔋ACCURACY: Made to detect ethylene gas (C2H4) in air, 0 - 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with error ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory-calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip. Rechargeable Li-ion battery 1500 mAh via micro-USB cable, comes with all accessories.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: The professional ethylene gas (C2H4) gas meter by FORENSICS. Ethylene gas detection is essential for the produce industry in order to ensure that the right amount of ethylene concentration is introduced for produce ripening. Different produce requires different concentrations and times for optimal ripening. Our C2H4 ethylene gas detector has high precision, and fast speed and is NIST traceable and calibrated to assure you of accuracy.
Included: Ethylene gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Other Accessories (sold separately):
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Sensor Replacement (C2H4) (email us)
Calibration Service (sold separately):
Gas Detector Calibration Service
Ethylene (C2H4) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Operating humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)