Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- 🔬 ACCURATE: Professional and Accurate Ethylene Oxide (C2H4O), 0-100ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarm digital time stamp and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shock proof, water proof, dust proof and explosion proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: The professional Ethylene Oxide (C2H4O) gas detector by FORENSICS, best in class with all advanced features and functions. Ethylene oxide, also known as ETO, is a colorless and flammable gas with a faintly sweet odor. Ethylene oxide is one of the most important raw materials used in large-scale chemical production. The ethylene oxide gas is highly toxic in air with OSHA exposure limits set to 1ppm over 8 hours or 5ppm over 15 minutes. The detector arrives with calibration and QA certificate. Comes factory calibrated. Detection range of C2H4O is 0-100ppm within 30 seconds at an accuracy of < +/- 5% full scale. The detector has a DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh that over 24 hours of continuous use. Advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, backlight high resolution LCD, calibration features and others are all included. The Product comes with the Gas Detector, English Manual, Computer USB data cable, Calibration/QA certificate and Calibration Cover. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. Certified calibration, inspection & quality certification included. Product quality checked and verified in California, USA. C2H4O detection range: 100ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, fault and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: 0-122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24hours. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: 2-3 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: about 130g (including battery). 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA! 100% quality guaranteed.
Package Box Dimensions: 6 x 3 x 2 inches