Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here for PDF
- 🔬 ACCURATE: Professional and accurate ethylene oxide (C2H4O) detector, 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory- calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, waterproof, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: The professional ethylene oxide (C2H4O) gas detector by FORENSICS is recognized as the best in its class with advanced features and functions. Ethylene oxide (ETO) is a colorless and flammable gas with a faintly sweet odor. ETO is one of the most important raw materials used in large-scale chemical production. As ethylene oxide gas is highly toxic, OSHA exposure limits are set to 1 ppm over 8 hours or 5 ppm over 15 minutes.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Ethylene oxide (C2H4O) detection: 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: better than ± 5% F.S.
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)