- 🎆 Detect: Combustibles EX LEL detector, 0 - 100% with 1% resolution with built-in pump for super fast detection. Comes USA NIST traceable calibrated in Los Angeles.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and graph functions allows for easy and intuitive operation. USB computer data logging.
- 📲 ALARMS: The detector records alarm events with date and time stamps.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Water-resistant, dust-resistant, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: FORENSICS DETECTORS' superior EX LEL DETECTOR with a built-in pump allowing for faster response, point probe sampling, and continuous monitoring. This device is perfect for tracking any build-up of combustibles in indoor environments, tanks, or enclosed areas. This EX LEL analyzer has a 32-bit microprocessor, color LCD, and graphing capability. The detector is USA NIST traceable calibrated in Los Angeles.
Included: EX LEL analyzer, English manual, USA NIST calibration certificate, USB charging cable, charger, 3ft silicone tubing, and telescopic probe.
Combustible gases detection: calibrated to methane (CH4)
Detection range: 0 - 100% LEL with 1% LEL resolution
Error: ≤ ±5%
Response time: ≤ 20 sec
Working Temp: 14F - 122F, ＜ 95% RH
Battery: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 3200 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years (catalyst bead sensor)
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
Protection Grade: IP65
Weight: 14 oz
Dimensions: 5.1 in × 2.6 in x 1.2 in
Charge time: 3 hours
Operating time: > 10 hours
Pump Rate: 0.2 - 0.4 LPM (200 - 400 cc/min)