- 🎆 Detect: Combustibles EX LEL 0 -100% with 1% resolution. Comes USA NIST traceable calibrated in Los Angeles.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and Graph functions allows for easy and intuitive operation. USB Computer Data Logging.
- 📲 ALARMS: The detector records alarm events with date and time stamps.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design made of high-strength ABS and Anti-slip grip rubber. Water-resistant, dust-resistant, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA **
Details: This is FORENSICS DETECTORS most superior EX LEL DETECTOR with a built-in pump allowing for faster response and point probe sampling or continuous sampling - perfect to track any build-up of combustibles in an indoor environment, tank, or enclosed area. This EX LEL Analyzer is a 32-bit microprocessor with Color LCD and graphing capability. The detector is USA NIST traceable calibrated in Los Angeles.
Included: The product comes with the CO2 Analyzer, English Manual, USA NIST Calibration Certificate, USB charge cable, Charger, 1 x probe.
Specifications: Combustible Gases EX %LEL calibrated to Methane (CH4) range 0-100%LEL with 1%LEL resolution. Error: ≤±5%, Response Time: ≤30s. Working Temp: 14F to 122F, ＜95%RH, Battery: DC3.7V Li-on battery, 3200mAh. Gas Sensor Life: 2-3 years (catalyst bead). Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb. Protection Grade: IP65. Weight: 14oz, Dimensions: 5.1 × 2.6 x 1.2 inches, Charge time: 3 hours, Operating time: >10 hours. Pump Rate: 0.1-0.3LPM (100-300cc/min).