- ⚛️ DETECT: Ultrasensitive, Fluorine (F2) gas detector, 0 - 5 ppm with 0.01 ppm resolution. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED.
- 🌷 ACCURATE: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy ≤ ± 10% F.S. and response time T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms. Temperature, battery, and time tracking.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof. Belt clip, charger, cable, and case included.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: This is our professional Fluorine (F2) gas detector by FORENSICS with advanced functions that comes factory-calibrated. Fluorine gas is a toxic and corrosive gas that requires gas detection to protect workers directly working with it. If breathing F2 gas, it can irritate the nose and throat. OSHA PEL is recommended at 0.1 ppm over 8 hours and ACGIH recommended exposure is 1 ppm over 8 hours. Fluorine is a very reactive gas that is used for rocket fuel and used to make derivate compounds such as acids, fluorides, and fluorocarbons.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Calibration Kit (sold separately):
Calibration Gas (Cl2) (Surrogate Gas 1ppm Cl2 : 2ppm F2 is used for calibration. A Cl2 USA NIST gas standard is employed since none exists for F2)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Other Accessories (sold separately):
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Sensor Replacement (email us)
Calibration Service (sold separately):
Gas Detector Calibration Service
Fluorine (F2) detection: 0 - 5 ppm with 0.01 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 10% F.S.
Response time: less than 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Operating humidity: less than 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)