Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here
Blog Article: Click Here
- 🔬 ACCURATE: Professional hydrogen chloride (HCl) detector, 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤ ±5 % F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory-calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarms come with digital time stamping and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: The professional hydrogen chloride (HCl) gas detector by FORENSICS is the best in its class with many advanced features. Hydrogen chloride is a colorless or slightly yellow corrosive gas with a pungent odor. Although HCl is not considered a combustible gas, it may form combustible compounds in contact with alcohol and hydrogen cyanide or aluminum-titanium alloys. Dissolving hydrogen chloride in water will yield a corrosive acid. OSHA TWA is 5 ppm and IDLH is 50 ppm. Comes factory-calibrated. Advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, backlight high-resolution LCD, calibration features, and others are included.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration Gas (HCl)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Gas Sensor Replacement (email us)
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
Hydrogen chloride (HCl) detection: 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: T < 30 sec
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Operating humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)