Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- 🔬 ACCURATE: Professional and Accurate Hydrogen Chloride (HCl), 0-0ppm with 1ppm resolution. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarm digital time stamp and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shock proof, water proof, dust proof and explosion proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: The professional Hydrogen Chloride (HCl) gas detector by FORENSICS, best in class with all advanced features and functions. Hydrogen Chloride is a colorless to slight yellow corrosive gas with a pungent irritating odor. Although not considered a combustible gas, it may react or form combustible compounds when contact is made with alcohol and hydrogen cyanide or with aluminum-titanium alloys. Dissolving Hydrogen Chloride in water will yield a strong highly corrosive acid. OSHA TWA is 5ppm and IDLH is 50ppm. The detector arrives with calibration and QA certificate. Comes factory calibrated. Detection range of HCl is 0-50ppm within 30 seconds at an accuracy of < +/- 5% full scale. The detector has a DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh that over 24 hours of continuous use. Advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, backlight high resolution LCD, calibration features and others are all included. The Product comes with the Gas Detector, English Manual, Computer USB data cable, Calibration/QA certificate and Calibration Cover. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. Certified calibration, inspection & quality certification included. Product quality checked and verified in California, USA. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, fault and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: 0-122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24hours. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: 2-3 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: about 130g (including battery). 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA! 100% quality guaranteed.
Package Box Dimensions: 6 x 3 x 2 inches