- 🔬 ACCURATE: Professional hydrogen chloride (HCl) detector, 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤ ±5 % F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory-calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: The professional hydrogen chloride (HCl) gas detector by FORENSICS is the best in its class with many advanced features. Hydrogen chloride is a colorless or slightly yellow corrosive gas with a pungent odor. Although HCl is not considered a combustible gas, it may form combustible compounds in contact with alcohol and hydrogen cyanide or aluminum-titanium alloys. Dissolving hydrogen chloride in water will yield a corrosive acid. OSHA TWA is 5 ppm and IDLH is 50 ppm. Comes factory-calibrated. Advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, backlight high-resolution LCD, calibration features, and others are included.
Included: HCL gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Sensor Replacement (email us)
Calibration Service (sold separately):
Gas Detector Calibration Service
Hydrogen chloride (HCl) detection: 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: T < 30 sec
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Operating humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)