Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here for PDF
- 🔋ACCURACY: Made to detect pure hydrogen (H2), 0 - 1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with error ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory-calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarms come with digital time stamping and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip. Rechargeable Li-ion battery 1500 mAh via micro-USB cable, comes with all accessories.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: The professional hydrogen (H2) gas meter by FORENSICS. Detect hydrogen gas in vehicles, fuel cells, storage tanks, laboratory settings, or outgassing from batteries. H2 is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas which makes it very important to adopt detection instrumentation. It is the lightest gas and explosive in the air over 4%. When in contact with chlorine, oxygen, or other oxidizers, hydrogen is flammable and burns with a nearly invisible flame. Our H2 gas detector has high precision and provides robust measurements for fieldwork, inspections, occupational safety, industrial, and environmental applications. The instrument employs a high-quality electrochemical sensor.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Hydrogen (H2) detection: 0 - 1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Operating humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)