- 🔋ACCURACY: Made to detect pure hydrogen (H2), 0 - 1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with error ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory-calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarms come with digital time stamping and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip. Rechargeable Li-ion battery 1500 mAh via micro-USB cable, comes with all accessories.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: The professional hydrogen (H2) gas meter by FORENSICS. Detect hydrogen gas in vehicles, fuel cells, storage tanks, laboratory settings, or outgassing from batteries. H2 is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas which makes it very important to adopt detection instrumentation. It is the lightest gas and explosive in the air over 4%. When in contact with chlorine, oxygen, or other oxidizers, hydrogen is flammable and burns with a nearly invisible flame. Our H2 gas detector has high precision and provides robust measurements for fieldwork, inspections, occupational safety, industrial, and environmental applications. The instrument employs a high-quality electrochemical sensor.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration Gas (H2)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Bump Gas (H2)
Gas Sensor Replacement (H2)
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
Hydrogen (H2) detection: 0 - 1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Operating humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)