Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here for PDF
- 🚀 INDUSTRIAL: Perfect for monitoring hydrogen in battery rooms. Heavy-duty H2 gas detector, 0 - 1000 ppm range. USA NIST traceable calibrated in Los Angeles, CA.
- 🌎 USE: Remote control up to 8 meters, analog output (4 - 20 mA), 2 x relay alarm triggered switches (1 kW) to control fans, pumps, electrical items, garage doors, or additional alarms.
- 🎆 FEATURES: Large LED alarm and buzzer. Adjustable audio and visual. Alarms include digital time stamping and logging of 1000 data points. Remote control.
- 💪 ROBUST: Explosion, dust, water, and flameproof. Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb with IP65 housing protection.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: A heavy-duty, wall-mounted HYDROGEN (H2) gas detector for continuous monitoring, particularly in battery rooms. The detector can turn ON/OFF electrical equipment up to 1 kW power by setting low and high alarms to trigger relays, perfect for FAN CONTROL, VENTILATION CONTROL, and other devices.
Included: Fixed gas detector, English manual, remote control with battery, HEX key to remove the cover, 24V power adapter to plug to 110V outlet, and wiring. Arrives with USA NIST calibration certificate.
Hydrogen (H2) detection: 0 - 1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: < +/- 5% F.S.
Sensor lifetime of 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb, IP 65 protection
Response time: < 20 sec
Power supply: DC 24V ± 15%
Working temperature: -20C - 50C
Output current: 4 - 20 mA
Working humidity: 0 - 95% RH (no dew)
Contact output: 2 x relay contact output, max power 1 kW
Single input: 4 ~ 20 mA
Dimensions: 200 mm x 180 mm x 90 mm(L x W x H)
Weight: 3 lbs
Threads: G1/2 male proof hose pipe thread size M20 x 1.5 mm