- 🎆 DETECT: Hydrogen Gas Analyzer measuring 0 -1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution with built-in pump for super fast detection. Comes USA NIST traceable calibrated from Los Angeles, CA.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and graph functions allow for easy and intuitive operation. USB computer data logging included.
- 📲 ALARMS: The detector records alarm events with date and time stamps.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Water-resistant, dust-resistant, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: This is a top-quality FORENSICS DETECTORS Hydrogen Gas Analyzer with a built-in pump allowing for faster response, point probe sampling, and continuous monitoring. Perfect for (a) tracking hydrogen leaks in hydrogen storage and distribution facilities (b) detecting hydrogen tracer gas leaks for plumbing applications such as water leaks and system leaks, and (c) for testing hydrogen accumulation in battery rooms or a facility that may release hydrogen where it may be accumulating and pose a hazard. This Hydrogen Gas Analyzer is one of the most advanced on the market having a 32-bit microprocessor, color LCD, and graphing capability. The detector is USA NIST traceable calibrated to Hydrogen (H2) gas in Los Angeles, CA.
Included: Hydrogen Gas Analyzer, English manual, USB charging cable, charger, analyzer case, stainless probe, rubber hood (optional - free upon request), tubing, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration T-piece & Tubing
Calibration Gas (H2)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Bump Gas (H2)
Gas Sensor Replacement (H2)
Gas Detector Waterproof Case
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
Hydrogen (H2) gas detection: 0 - 1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Comes factory calibrated
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 20 sec
Working temperature: 14F - 122F, ＜ 95% RH
Battery: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 3200 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 14 oz
Dimensions: 5.1 in × 2.6 in x 1.2 in
Charge time: 4 hours
Operating time: > 10 hours